can FS add pro mode to MB/CBL/others??

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
hey here's another q i thought about earlier... is there any plans/possibilities FS can add pro modes to some already-released tables, like "monster bash" or "creatures from the black lagoon"?? :) and any others currently lacking it? sure would be nice! :)

relatedly, i presume adding it is most easily done with more recent ninties tables, but would it be possible for them to hack the older tables to support some pro-mode-ishness?? :) also would be nice, but presume the return for effort would make it a "not likely" addition...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It's possible - they went back and added pro mode to MM and TOTAN. Whether they decide to or not... who knows.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
yeah it would be awesome for a few more of the popular tables to have it! but it must've not made much extra for the others (other than 'ss', i bet!)

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
That is something that should have just been included in my opinion. Adjusting settings is part of the whole experience. If Farsight needed money off of this they should have just set the table price slightly higher.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.