Can we please see Bally Fathom soon!

invitro

May 4, 2012
But SS and EM simulations give TPA some great old-school fashion to the overall package.
Absolutely, and many of them are great games in their own right, with general appeal and not just nostalgic. I think all eras and all manufacturers (that I've played a few tables from) have tables that are still worth playing.

I also haven't played enough 2000+ Sterns to comment on them.

I'm still going to hope Farsight is or keeps trying to emulate Capcom tables (though it's probably very unlikely now as surely such work is currently spent on Stern Pinball Arcade). Pinball Magic (1995) had a couple of magnetic tricks that I think are unique in pinball: the levitating ball, which made my jaw drop with amazement when I first saw it happen, even though I knew about it beforehand, and the ball rolling down the bottom of the wand.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
There are a lot of great table simulations yet to be seen in TPA. We need a lot more SS and EM sims in here. Unless Farsight has JP, DM, SW, and Indy in the works somehow, I'm not interested in more DMD stuff (though I'll be cool with the upcoming DWho)-we have enough IMO. I could have a lot more fun with EBD, Sorcerer, DD, and Fathom. Though I have no IRL roots with this one, I just saw the video and it looks like a well-designed game.

Fathom plays great, not gimmicky like DMD era pinball machines like others have said. I'm sick of all the dmd stuff, please give us some of the great, older SS and EM machines. The replay value on those is wonderful whereas the newer stuff I usually get burnt out very quickly. Back to Fathom for a second: THE ARTWORK ALONE MAKES IT A FANTASTIC TABLE!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts