Cannot Purchase Season 6

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Downloaded update yesterday and just installed another patch a few minutes ago. Wasn't able to buy the season pass yesterday and just now received the following message, "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale".

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
75 views and nobody has any input? Tried buying again tonight....and sure enough, same error and no way to purchase the individual tables or the season. Has anybody in the US been able to buy season 6?

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
You can't buy seasons or tables from within the game. That has never worked. Purchases need to be made from the Playstation Store, and then the tables need to be (in most cases) individually downloaded from the add-ons section.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The store is messed up at the moment. To find it, search for any table (let's say TX Sector for instance), click on it, go right where it can take you to the Pinball Arcade page. Then look at the DLC and it should be there (somewhere)

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Thanks Gorgar....that worked. I had to do a search by specific table (example Centigrade 37) and then go into the Pinball Arcade store link from there to buy the season pass. No other way to get to it other than that...what a wonky way to buy. Much appreciated!

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I had to search for: "SEASON SIX" (without doublequotes) and saw all 3 options (regular, pro, pro upgrade) with the only reference to TPA being the icon. I also exited (and quit the application) before going in the store, when I returned to TPA I did not have to download any tables, they were all added to My Tables.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
In PAL Land Search: PINB

pinball_arcade_pinb.jpg

On the right it tries to predict what your looking for hence Pinball Arcade for PINB

Scroll over and click on Pinball Arcade, you will see the Game Logo and Release info screen. Everything related to the game is spread over 4 screens. Pull down on the controller to see each section in turn.

1. Game Logo & Release Info
2. Details
3. Bundles - Season 6
4. Add-Ons - Tables

If you buy a bundle all your tables will be found under Add-Ons and will be marked as FREE. Click on each one marked FREE to download the key file to unlock that table. NOTE that Dr WHO: Masters of Time you will need to click on the item it's self which will then give you 2 options to choose from, one will be marked FREE, click that to download key file.

If you scroll along Add-Ons to the very end you will see a folder saying VIEW ALL 186. Click here and you will see all Season 6 tables and much more in order of when they released.

PS. There are no Season 6 Passes at this time when looking at the Add-Ons section. Use the above to grab Season 6.

Last edited:

ostrich2

Feb 26, 2013
I just tried to buy the Season 6 package - the store is still messed up - in fact, I was unable to get The Pinball Arcade to even come up using the Search in the store, and all of the individual add-on items show up under a completely different game. The only way I could get to the main game screen at all was to pick one of them, and then go to the game page link from there.

I was able to choose Season 6 and purchase it successfully - and it went through, but on restarting TPA the new tables don't show up in My Tables list, and they still show as unpurchased in the Season 6 area. If I go back into the store to see if there's anything I need to download, I don't see anything - I can go back into the main TPA page, go to Add-Ons, and all the current Season 6 tables in the store show with a "Purchased" icon beside them. But if I click on any of the tables, it shows an overview, and a Rate button, but I don't see anything I can choose that would allow my to download anything else associated with the table. Am I missing something?

I installed TPA on the PS4 just a couple of days ago, and I purchased the discounted Season 1 pass with no problems - all the tables immediately showed up in my table list, and I was surprised I didn't have to even download any of the contents.

ostrich2

Feb 26, 2013
Well in a weird turn of events, I started up TPA again just now when I got home, and all of a sudden under Season 6 it shows "all available tables purchased" and I see the tables in my table list. I'm not sure why it took a while for them to show up but they seem to be there now.

Edwizard

Jul 2, 2017
Fix

I had the same problem and emailed farsight when I couldn't find a fix after googling. Fortunately they replied and I'm all set. Posting this here in case anyone else tries googling and finds this thread.

First, reset your licenses on the PS4. Here the copied and pasted instructions from Sony:

Restore Licenses. Select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]. If content you've downloaded from PlayStation™Store or add-on content fails to start, this might fix the problem.

Then you can download all tables included in the pack one at a time, but not through the game. You'll need to go to the PSN store to find them.

It's true that Pinball Arcade isn't showing in search right now. If you've already downloaded the game in the past, just go to you "Library" on PSN and select it. You'll be able to find the list of add-on content here where you can download tables one by one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.