Can't get PS3 or PS4 to work now

joeywyss

Nov 3, 2015
I can't get my PS3 to get past the upgrade to 2.31, the download screen just sits there
and the 'remaining time' counter just increases.sI can't replace it with the PS4 because
whenever I try to re-buy the tables, I get 'no contenvt available'. msgw....what am
I doing wrong?

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I had the download fail twice via WiFi, so I plugged in the ethernet cable and tried again and that managed to get the download to work on my third try overall (first when wired).

joeywyss

Nov 3, 2015
Thanks, unfortunately too far away from router to connect directly. I know it's connecting to network correctly because I can access everything else. Still waiting on a response from Farsight. Thanks again.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks, unfortunately too far away from router to connect directly. I know it's connecting to network correctly because I can access everything else. Still waiting on a response from Farsight. Thanks again.

Have you tried to turn off your media servers in your network connection settings on your PS3?

As for the PS4, you might have to purchase content through the PSN store if the In-app store isn't working.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
You may want to check, if you have a PC near the router, to see if the monitor has an HDMI input. In that case you can temporarily move the PS3 to where the PC is, connect it to your monitor via HDMI, to your router via ethernet cable, set it up for wired connection, and download the update that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.