Can't Open Purchased Tables

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Not sure what happened, currently trying to contact PSN, was currently buying the seasons I don't have and purchased season 2 and 3 no problem, seasons 4 and 5, I paid for but can't open any of the tables. When I check "my tables" seasons 4 and 5 do not show up, If i go to either play a demo or re-buy them it says they don't exist and are not available.

That's $63.58 for two seasons of no tables.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
I downloaded Banzai Run today, it isnt in my table list though. Have Farsight stopped crediting people with the tabkes they have paid for?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Not sure what happened, currently trying to contact PSN, was currently buying the seasons I don't have and purchased season 2 and 3 no problem, seasons 4 and 5, I paid for but can't open any of the tables. When I check "my tables" seasons 4 and 5 do not show up, If i go to either play a demo or re-buy them it says they don't exist and are not available.

That's $63.58 for two seasons of no tables.

On your PS4:

Settings >> PSN Account >> Restore Licenses

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
On your PS4:

Yup did that, deleted the app and restarted that. Was online with PSN forever.

Currently trying out going through the store and downloading each table per season of 4 and 5 and so far I got three tables to work so I'm semi happy.

If it works then I guess I can just delete this whole topic.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Currently trying out going through the store and downloading each table per season of 4 and 5 and so far I got three tables to work so I'm semi happy.
I forgot about that. Yeah, that's what you will need to do.

The early season passes only mark the individual table packs as "free" in the PS Store. You will need to claim each one. It wasn't until season 6 (I think), when they stopped doing that.

Last edited:

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
All I need is season 6 do you think that's safe to buy through the pinball arcade app or just go to the store and purchase season 6 that way.
I forgot about that. Yeah, that's what will need to do.

The early season passes only mark the individual table packs as "free" in the PS Store. You will need to claim each one. It wasn't until season 6 (I think), when they stopped doing that.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
All I need is season 6 do you think that's safe to buy through the pinball arcade app or just go to the store and purchase season 6 that way.
I went with the latter, but that was at the time where you couldn't do in game purchasing.

Either or way should work now though.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I went with the latter, but that was at the time where you couldn't do in game purchasing.

Either or way should work now though.
I'll give it a try later on, thanks for the help.

Morac

May 9, 2018
On your PS4:

I registered Just to say thank you. I bought 2 tables from the PlayStation Store web site and they didn’t show under my table and wouldn’t open from the season pack. Closing the game and restoring licenses fixed that.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I got it to finally work, had to do what shogun00 was dl each table from the store.

All I have yet to do it buy season 6.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Hmm.....so when the Bally/Williams tables get removed from PSN June 30, will we just be screwed out of them if we have to re-install TPA for whatever reason? Is Farsight going to create some sort of fix for that situation, so people who have purchased those tables (I own all of everything for TPA myself) will be able to get them back during a re-install after June 30? Or will it just be a "sucks to be you" thing?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Hmm.....so when the Bally/Williams tables get removed from PSN June 30, will we just be screwed out of them if we have to re-install TPA for whatever reason? Is Farsight going to create some sort of fix for that situation, so people who have purchased those tables (I own all of everything for TPA myself) will be able to get them back during a re-install after June 30? Or will it just be a "sucks to be you" thing?

You'll be find as long as you have purchased them. Sony only delists the items from the storefront. You will still have access to them through Your Library.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Your library shows the main app, not the individual tables, and you are required to download them individually through the store to get older season tables upon a re-install. Hence my concern.

I guess I could hunt for them through the PS3 download list...or maybe the PC's PSN list. Still, it will make it very difficult as those lists aren't sorted in any way.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Your library shows the main app, not the individual tables, and you are required to download them individually through the store to get older season tables upon a re-install. Hence my concern.

For the PS4 version, all tables are stored in the patch. The downloads are just a license key, that is tied to your PSN account.
Simply downloading the base game, have the latest update downloaded, and "restoring your licenses" will grant you access to the tables that you've bought.

funchords

May 13, 2017
Yup did that, deleted the app and restarted that. Was online with PSN forever.

This is what I had to do after buying Season 4 Pack on my PS4. What are they thinking?! This is very buggy. Seasons 2 and 3 were much easier. Just buy it and wallah! Season 4's purchase was anything but smooth.

funchords

May 13, 2017
Chat transcript in case someone searches this issue/bug/whatever this is

Erika:Hello, My name is Erika how may I assist you today?

Me:Hello. Today I bought Pinball Arcade: Season Four Pass (1) ($29.99) within my PS4 but the additional content is not showing up.

Erika:Hi Robert! Nice to meet you, I’ll be glad to check and verify on the issue you are having with your purchase. Please note will be working with the information you submitted in the Pre-Chat form and we’d like to remind you to reply every 2 minutes, to prevent the conversation from timing out.

Erika:For us to start, May I ask for your Phone Number in order to update your information?

Me: phone is XXX-XXX-XXX

Me:.

Erika:Thanks, I just pulled up the information and I can verify that your purchase was registered correctly and you own the licenses for the season pass.

Erika:This addition content should give you more tables like Phantom of the Opera™, Earthshaker™ . You have checked and this is not in game, right?

Me:Correct.

Me:I have restarted the PS4 and still no new tables

Erika:No problem, let's try a couple of steps, do you have access to your console?

Me:Yes

Erika:Great, please proceed to verify you are logged in under the correct PSN account that purchased the content.

Me:profile shows

Me:XXXX XXXXXX

Me:XXXXXXXX

Erika:Good now go to Settings > Account Management, and select Restore Licenses. Click OK when done.

Me:OK

Erika:After that go to the PS4™ Library > Purchased and select the game in question.

For season pass/downloadable game content, select PlayStation Store > My Add-Ons on the lower left to find and let me know if you see that one as purchased or if it gives the option to download.

Me:1 sec

Erika:Yes of course.

Me:Having trouble finding PlayStation Store

Erika:Oh if you selected the game then it usually appears on the left section at the bottom.

Me:1 sec

Me:The new tables are not there

Me:The Season 2 and 3 tables that I purchased before today are there

Me:But no Season 4

Erika:No problem and if you go and verify in game, can you see if any new table was added?

Me:checking...

Me:No ... they are not there

Erika:I see, just one thing, I just verified and on the game, there will be a in game store, you enter there, select the season pass you purchased and you will find the list of tables so you can download them.

Erika:Can you please double check that?

Me:It just offers to sell it to me again

Erika:Thank you for verifying this. Allow me just one moment please.

Me:If I proceed as if I'm trying to buy it (again), I get "We're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time. (WC-40360-3)"

Erika:Thanks for letting me know that, we are currently verifying what would be the next option in this case.

Me:...(2 minute keep alive)

Erika:Thank you.

Erika:And thanks for waiting Robert, we just double check on your PSN account the content shows as active so the next step will be to delete and re install the game and check one more time. We also suggest to submit a report with the game developer about this matter. Here's their contact information:

http://farsightstudios.com/

Erika:We are also creating a case to follow up on the issue, so you can keep this reference number XXXXXXXX. If the issue is not corrected then please contact us back so we can check on further options.

Erika:perfect, we are positive that those steps will work for you but if not, please let us know, we are here for you at any time. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Me:Nope. I'll see where that leads. Thanks

Later, I reconnected​

Daniel (5/23/2018, 5:45:43 PM): Hello, My name is Daniel how may I assist you today?

Me (5/23/2018, 5:45:53 PM): I just wanted to let you know a solution found for reference number XXXXXXXX: Once you've bought the Season 4 pass or the Season 5 pass, through the store and each table in the season 4 and 5 pass are now listed as Free. Add them individually to your cart (free) and check out (free). Then you can download them to your console. Unlike Seasons 2 or 3, they don't download as one group.

Me (5/23/2018, 5:46:22 PM): This might save someone a half hour and you people a bunch of time.

Daniel (5/23/2018, 5:47:11 PM): Hi Robert! Thank you very much for taking the time to share this solution with us! We really appreciate it

Me (5/23/2018, 5:47:21 PM): YW. Have a nice night.

Daniel (5/23/2018, 5:47:40 PM): You as well! Thank you for chatting with us today! We hope you have a great day! Thanks again! You are the best!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts