Captain B. Zarre: Latest News maintainer (was COLD news for TPA)

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
the first thing i click on in this web site is "hot news for TPA", i then look to see WHEN the latest table will be released for my system(which is currently and usually behind schedule), this website used to keep current with release dates, but i guess since it happens so frequently, they stopped doing so(as of today the release date for BLACK ROSE for the PS3 still says "early march"...and yes, WHITEWATER does NOT work on the PS3 anymore.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The mod team is trying to work out who, if anyone, can pick up the slack here. We all have day jobs...

Until then, twitter and facebook are your definitive sources of information.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
+1 vote of confidence here. I actually think you would be a pretty good candidate.

I agree.

This would be an excellent opportunity for the Capt'n to participate in the community.

He really wants to be in the Podcasts etc, but the enhanced COPPA laws stand in his way without written parental consent. This forum is well moderated and no audio recording or biographical data is needed for him to perform these duties. It looks like an ideal fit for him to participate.

Timelord ...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I used to write news for a pretty big Zelda fansite (now dead in the water), but I don't think I'd have the time for that kind of commitment again unfortunately. Let Captain do it!

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Do I understand correctly that the Cap is a real youngster? If not the youngest?

I think along with a few others here that he'd do an excellent job. Besides he'd have more energy than us oldies

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Captain B. Zarre would be a great pick. He is super friendly and knowledgable and he has great passion without negativity!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts