Centaur and Pin*Bot coming in 2-9 days!!!

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
early July so either this Tuesday or the one after... can't wait. This table pack is dynamite.. two GREAT classics...

watch the outlanes, guys

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Oh I get it now...the newsletter says both packs aew slated for early July. Can't wait for Whitewater and Space shuttle, as well as pack #14 also! Pinball on Garth! :)

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Pinbot is an Outlane Nightmare on my older PHoF systems, so it's going be twice as bad on the PS3.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
the physics made it bad because the ball was too floaty and the nudge sucked it should play better this time around.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
oh I switched the order around.. guess I'm too happy for Pin*Bot!

Both packs are very good selection of tables.. not bad for 10 bucks

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
September. Two packs every other month. May - July - September.

Oh I guess I didn't know that. I guess that's ok but man, another 2 months for a table that I'm anxious for? Hard to play on that small phone screen do no tables for me on my android other than the table of the month.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Pinbot is an outlane nightmare IRL also.

I haven't had the opportunity to play it, but I'm sure you're right. What I meant was that PHoF (can't say anything about the PS3 version as I don't have it) usually "helps" the player a little bit, e.g. on the left outlane on Genie, the ball will pop to the right most of the time and is saved. On TPA Genie, it will pop to the left most of the time (without any nudging of course).

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
OK guys. Space Shuttle and White Water is UP now on PSN. Search for it. It's in the Vita PSN at least. I actually think it looks great on the Vita. There seems to be less blurriness of the two tables compared to the last few packs. It could be just me though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts