Challenge mod

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
on launch TPA after BK2K update he is some message about new challenge mode and something else, but can not find this challenge mode in game menu.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Yeah, was wondering about that as well. Been looking everywhere, but I can't find it.

No one else seems to have pick up on it so far though. Probably because everyone was quick to click those messages away to play Black Knight as quickly as possible. lol

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Challenge is coming soon to PC. The What's New message is used on all platforms.

There are some bugs in Challenge mode on PC so we don't want to release it yet.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Thanks Mike for being on top of things and conveying to us members what is going on.

When challenge mode is active for PC, I am an easy mark to win a game and not ashamed to lose.

Luck, Laughter and Happiness to All.....MontanaFrank

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
What is challenge mode then please?

Can FS also releasea bug fix list with every update please so we can see whats been fixed/changed?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
What is challenge mode then please?

Can FS also releasea bug fix list with every update please so we can see whats been fixed/changed?

Challenge mode is where you play a set of tables and have to get a set score or better to move on. You have limited retries.

Sorry about not putting out release notes. I tend to fix things and forget to write down what I changed. Usually the last week before release I'm working on so many things it gets tough to do. I'll try to do better in the future.

Biggest changes I can remember for this update is we added BK2000, setup cloud saving of your save file, and it checks for achievement completion on startup. So if you got all the goals but it didn't trigger the achievement, next time you play it will.

Members online

Members online