Change viewpoint

John Solitude

Jul 26, 2013
Hello guys, greetings from Belgium

I was long looking forward to the release of pinball arcade on pc as I'm not a console owner.

So I downloaded the demo with the intent of buying.

There is something that bugs me: the quality of the reproduction is beautiful but what annoys me is the cameratracking of the ball.

I checked the options thinking it would be possible to chose for a static point of view (no camera tracking of the ball) but I'm still unable to chose for a static view (meaning: just see the table from pov without any tracking or zooming into the playfield. Am I overseeing something, or is this simply not possible?

Although the tracking may be nice in the beginning, I find it quite tiring on the eye and also distracting to the gameplay, especially with fast ball play.

If anyone may tell me how to achieve static point of view, I'm surely a buyer.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
John

There are Two buttons or Keys that choose camera settings.
One changes Camera Angle and one locks the camera. Mine have been remapped and I forget the default mapping but if you follow my answer to your other question you should be able to map it to any key you desire. Note that there are two set of settings for the Camera, one for plunge view, the other for table or play field view. You must be in the table view, i.e. have a ball on the play field to change the table camera and lock it.

That is half of the set up, as the camera will be static for all but multiball camera. You will still track multiball events at this point.

To disable multiball tracking:

Go to the "Table menu"
Choose "Help and Options" in the "Table" menu
Choose "Settings" in the "Help and Options" menu
Toggle the "Mulltiball Camera" from "On" to "Off" in the "Settings" Menu
Return to the game.

You're done!

Enjoy!

Timelord ...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.