Cheapest/best place to buy in UK

bluenose79

Mar 1, 2013
Ok guys im looking to buy my first table. Where is the best or cheapest place to buy from? I've only looked on EBay really so open to new ideas. Set myself a budget of £1000. Only interested in Williams or Bally tables. Thanks

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
come along to the UK forum - www.pinballinfo.com. definitely the best. probably also the cheapest.

there will probably be pinheads local to you who can help you out and show you stuff, there will be local league and social meets. we will also steer you away from dodgy ebay sellers and towards people with good reputations. you want your first game not to be a lemon. with £1000 there's at least 20 different titles i could recommend, but if you could stretch to 1500 you can make that 50 titles.

my top recommendation is don't set your sights on the A list titles straight away, as the prices will frighten you off. Bags of fun to be had on a WCS or JD or Flintstones. And don't turn away completely from Data East, as they also made a bunch of great games, and the advantage is that they're a load cheaper. Think of LW3, R&B, JP, WWF etc etc etc.

see you on the forum dude. West London here, just got home from an epic show.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts