Bug Class of 1812 High-Score Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Oy gevalt -- another PA table, another bug...

Has anyone else noticed the Class of 1812 high-score bug? After the game asks you to enter your initials, the initial entry screen stays up -- and won't go away. You have to exit the game to play another round of 1812.

Not that you would want to, necessarily. The play is nowhere near as deep as a grave. Another Gottlieb groaner...

Can anyone tell me why this zombie game is called Class of 1812?

Otherwise I wish I could get excited about any of the upcoming PA tables. Black Knight 2 -- zzzzz. Am I overlooking anything good?

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Reported multiple times and will be fixed next patch.
And the incessant complaining is getting pretty old.

#closethisthread

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
I appreciate that they're being fixed, but I have to wonder what kind of QA Farside has, that they would release a table with such an obvious bug. Either no one at the company spotted the problem -- which is difficult to believe -- or they decided to release the table anyway to meet a deadline. I have just never encountered so many bugs in so many add-ons released by any other developer.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Point made, you don't like Class of 1812.

And since you asked, it's called Class of 1812 because that's what year the game is set in. The music that plays during multiball is the final movement to the 1812 Overture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts