Clean the HOF Leaderboard, please

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I noticed that the HOF Leaderboard has been "broken" for quite some time now. I seem to remember they cleaned it once in a while before, right? It would be so simple to add a constraint:

Code:
 Highscore <= "number of tables" x 1.000

in order to eliminate (almost) all but the real ones. It wouldn't be possible to remove the last fake one though (56.000).

For some tables there is a hidden roof though due to the rollover bug. Like, you seem to need more than 10B to get 1.000 HOF-points on TheatreOM but if you do, it won't get counted anyway rendering some 750 HOF-points the maximum. Or, is there a way around this? Have you scored more?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Good post Stormchaser, I also would like to see some spring cleaning. Not everything is a fake or hack, some scores seem to get there by accident. Those rollover score issues were neatly summed up already by Toolinit a while ago, do a thread search to find that post. I also notified Farsight support and even got a response that they would send it through to Q&A. Never heard anything after that. Some 10+ tables are affected in various degrees. For example BSD: go above 8B for 1000 HOF, but stay below 10B because of the rollover.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I had my HOF score posted twice that I emailed them and asked to have one removed. He replied back that they would get it, I think it was still there last I played/looked..

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.