Clearing/resetting goals per table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Is there a mechanism for clearing or resetting the goal list on a per-table basis? I'd like to be able to re-test earning the goals on the new machines once we get a new beta. To be fair, I suppose such an option would also clear the table's "Hall of Fame" points.

In a pinch, I can drop all the data from the app and re-earn them across the board.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Is there a mechanism for clearing or resetting the goal list on a per-table basis? I'd like to be able to re-test earning the goals on the new machines once we get a new beta. To be fair, I suppose such an option would also clear the table's "Hall of Fame" points.

In a pinch, I can drop all the data from the app and re-earn them across the board.

No - not per table.
All goals and local high scores are held in this file...

/DATA/DATA/COM.FARSIGHT.ANDROIDPINBALL.JAVAPROJECT/FILES/saved_data

If you wish to reset them all, if rooted delete the file above directly, or move it to another location for later restoration.

If not rooted, go to 'settings' 'apps' and within 'downloaded' section, find 'Pinball Arcade' and click on it.
Then press the 'clear data' button. - but bear in mind this is permanent.
eje8ypa8.jpg

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
That's what I thought: the Nuclear Option is my only option. Let's see how long it takes to re-earn those goals.

"Hey, it's only pinball!"

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
There probably is a way to hack the saved_data file to remove individual goals, but I haven't tried.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
That's what I thought: the Nuclear Option is my only option. Let's see how long it takes to re-earn those goals.

"Hey, it's only pinball!"

I've done it a couple of times now. It is actually quite fun to see the Goal X Achieved note pop up on your screen.
Particularly when you are having a great game and the goals are just falling off the list :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts