6 Pinball Magic
7 Bad Cats
8 Banzai Run
9 Eight Ball Deluxe
10 Wipe Out

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
You know. The guy with the face?

You are correct, I do have a face I think. For the win, my predictions are...

Can I put together my list tomorrow. Those bill people hate me because the fate of the world can wait til tomorrow.

Speaking of the weight of the world. I'm not trying to say your contest doesn't mean anything to me. It's always rattling around in my stupid head. This is important. It's up to me to defend my title as prediction champion. So here goes nothing...

When do we have until? Don't worry, I'll actually read through this post tomorrow. Hey, just because I'm the prediction champ doesn't mean I've got my **** together. Good luck everyone. And I'm still waiting on that large check for winging invirustro

*Pee Ess - that was very smart to send me a notification. I am asleep through life, and apparently this post. So thanks for being my alarm. That's why I was late yesterday for work, because I am asleep through alarms

Last edited:

AKrumbach

Jan 24, 2013
I have copied your picks here:
1) Indy 500
2) Mousin' Around
3) Al's Garage Band
4) Dr Who
5) Tales from the Crypt
6) Genesis
7) AG Soccer
8) Congo
9) The Shadow
10) Flash Gordon

You guys, feel free to change your picks before the deadline, if you want.

Thanks for copying this over! Not really wanting to change any predictions -- even if there were entries I would change since making my original guess, I'd rather treat this contest more as a gentle nudge toward which tables I feel are great vs. "mere" bragging rights. (Not that I'd turn down the latter...)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I am asleep through life

This is why I will win the next round #notthefirsttimeivequotedmyself.

...no mention of that check still? Is it getting weird yet

...be prepared for my answers, just keep your shirt on. Can I pass to SYT? am I able to appoint someone else? SYT would work, but if that option is available, I gotta go with the big H. And don't say Addams Family for every answer please

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
You know. The guy with the face?

Suleiman-WTF-Nope-Disgust.gif

Extork

Mar 14, 2013

dedpool, if you win this contest, I'll let you choose my tables for this round. Also I'm not choosing Mousin'. Jk, I'm totally choosing Mouse Trap, and Big Buck Hunter Pro, and those are my only guesses. And that's my final answer. And they just repeat those two for the rest of the 10 or 11, or 12, who's counting anyways?

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
1. Indy 500
2.AG Soccer
3.Johnny Mnemonic
4.Dr. Who
5. Mousin' Around
6.King Pin
7.Mystery Castle
8. Jokerz
9.Tales From The Crypt
10.Fire!

invitro

May 4, 2012
Your mother?
You know very well that my mom is in prison, you monster. But no, that's not what my mom said. What she said was: "That [MENTION=2241]Extork[/MENTION] sure is a nice young fellow. Always willing to help a senior citizen cross the street. And his little girl friend is such a charmer. He does such a great job cooking those hams we send him. Boy, I sure am looking forward to seeing what he predicts for Season 6. By the way, has he finished cleaning his cellar?" Anyway, it went on like that for about 20 minutes. Now don't you feel ashamed? :eek:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
dedpool, if you win this contest, I'll let you choose my tables for this round. Also I'm not choosing Mousin'. Jk, I'm totally choosing Mouse Trap, and Big Buck Hunter Pro, and those are my only guesses. And that's my final answer. And they just repeat those two for the rest of the 10 or 11, or 12, who's counting anyways?

Come on champion, where is your list ?
The people want to know.

karl

May 10, 2012
I have a feeling that we will not see any more Stern, Data East or Sega tables this season because of the new app.

I usually spice lists like this with some personal favorites but since this is a contest, I will be more true to what I actually think:

PS! There are usually 3-4 90' will/Bally tables each season, so taking that into account, one Halloween table, and the possible leaks makes for something like this:

01. Indy 500
02. Pinball Magic
03. AG Soccer
04. Dr Who (and the second new Dr Who table)
05. Devils Dare (not a fan of Halloween or Gottliebs(after 1979) so I will kill two birds with one stone here)
06. Banzai Run
07. Eight Ball De Luxe
08. Johnny Mnemonic (probably the easiest license table to get since they have a relationship with Sony, but who knows)
09. Swords of Fury (was a draw between this and Mousin' Around)
10. Big Bang Bar

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
1. Indianapolis 500
2. Pinball Magic
3. Swords of Fury
4. Johnny Mnemonic
5. Dr. Who
6. Congo
7. A.G. Soccer-Ball
8. Banzai Run
9. The Shadow
10. Big Bang Bar

That's how I'd like it to be, but I bet there'll be a few unexpected tables.

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Way to go Karl. That is an amazing list... Well here goes nothing... (By the way, I'd like to point out that I didn't put much thought into this list, I left out Lawlor for Pete's sake), just beer with me on this one. And yes this is my final answer.

01. Indy 500
02. Mousin Around (Please refer to anything Dedpop's ever posted)
03. Eight Ball De Luxe (another pool theme, but who gives a crap, we need more pool and we need it now. Deadpool is proof of this)
04. Dr Who (Who what when where why? Well I don't know the answers to those other questions, but I can tell you, it's here... In #4)
05. Devils Dare (it features the Devil himself, what can I say? It's got that weird flipper in the corner. It's not even aimed at anything. So just that alone is enough, just for the mystery of 'what am I suposed to shoot'? And it's scary for Halloween because of that rapey devil stare. Heck, it could be called Devil's Stare. But there's nothing better for my money)
06. Congo (A player's game. You know when someone steps up to this table they mean business. And it takes balls to pwn at a table based on a movie like Congo. So spread your legs with your best stance, and let it all hang out with Congo)
07. AG soccer (if you're going soccer, do World Cup. This is 'A' soccer table.... And I didn't put it sooner because it's meant to start the multiplayer stuff, and well, how long is that going to take? And my answer is table pack 7)
08. Big Bang Bar (boobs have been done already in TPA. And who doesn't like an orgasming, poll dancing, orgasming space chick? the kids will love it, but I gotta tell ya, I love it more)
09. Swords of Fury (penises, swords, habit rails, what more could a person ask for? Maybe a great soundtrack to all that madness. Well this one has it baby, it just has it)
10. Pinball Magic (do you really think they're going to give it up in the first act? No, because that's how magic works, you keep people in suspense. Real magic exist, but that's besides the point. Wer're going to be able to create some 'ball' magic with table # 10)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.