Control Configuration

Mamebase

Feb 20, 2014
Hello -

I know this may sound a little strange, but I'm developing a control system for use with multiple games, and game systems, and I want to be able to use it with TPA.

I currently use the Mac version of TPA, and as a result, the keys are not (yet) configurable.

Currently, I have controls assigned for (4) flipper buttons (to accommodate Black Knight Magna-Save, and Starship Troopers Third flipper), a ball launch/plunger/start button (assuming that all three functions remain assigned to the same key), and (2) table shake buttons.

Is there anything I'm missing? (Assuming that camera angles, and table select functions remain mouse-driven)

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Whats the workflow like on that platform?

example..
arcade buttons, microcontroller, gamepad to keystroke conversion, action in game

Mamebase

Feb 20, 2014
It's a modular system. Arcade buttons linked to a keyboard encoder, which connects to a PC via USB. I'm working on the pinball module now, and I need to know what configurable (keyboard) options TPA offers, or will offer, in the case of the Mac version (they say they're working on adding configurable keyboard support, and I assume that this already exists in other versions).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts