Countdown to the 360 release!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I was going to post a certain scene from Total Recall, but then I remembered this is a family site :) :) :)

the-three-stooges-364c4.jpg

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
FINALLY...Microsoft has move The Pinball Arcade to the front of their queue on xbox.com signifying it's coming this wednesday. The date still says 03/28/2012 though.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
FINALLY...Microsoft has move The Pinball Arcade to the front of their queue on xbox.com signifying it's coming this wednesday. The date still says 03/28/2012 though.

That's good news, other than the release date part.

take2r.jpg

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Hey 360-owners, don't forget to let us poor PS3-players know what the game's like.. And have fun!!! :cool:

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I forget, what time of day does MS add new releases to XBL?

No earlier than 2:00 AM PDT, but over the past year and a half or so this has really become super unreliable with some titles not popping up on the dashboard until afternoon. The first place that the content will appear is its web XBLM page. So refresh camp that thing if you want it as soon as possible. But it will propagate to the various XBLM servers over time, allowing some parts of the country to get it before others, pretty much at random. Then several hours later it will appear in searches from the console itself. And then several hours after that it will show up in the spotlight channels and other marquee areas of the dash.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It usually shows up on xbox.com around 4am central time.

No earlier than 2:00 AM PDT, but over the past year and a half or so this has really become super unreliable with some titles not popping up on the dashboard until afternoon. The first place that the content will appear is its web XBLM page. So refresh camp that thing if you want it as soon as possible. But it will propagate to the various XBLM servers over time, allowing some parts of the country to get it before others, pretty much at random. Then several hours later it will appear in searches from the console itself. And then several hours after that it will show up in the spotlight channels and other marquee areas of the dash.

Thanks guys, I'll check xbox.com first thing in the morning.

We're getting sooooo close!!!

rockhardhelmetshelmetsh.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.