Crazy Pinball Lady...

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I was searching YouTube for any videos of the real-life Goin' Nuts table and this short video was in my results. I don't know if it was posted before (sorry if it was) but I thought was was pretty hilarious. Talk about "body English"! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sylGsbR2rHQ

Oh good gawd. I really don't know what I look like when I play. I hope I don't do this. That's "Special When Lit" stuff right there.

dach

May 29, 2013
LOL. I honestly don't know what to say to that that wouldn't seem unkind. Maybe after a couple of pitchers I might appreciate that body language.:eek::eek:

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I love it when I see someone really getting into pinball. If this chick was hot, you'd all be drooling. We'd all be drooling I mean.

Pfffft. She looks funny

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Oh good gawd. I really don't know what I look like when I play. I hope I don't do this. That's "Special When Lit" stuff right there.
Having played in multiple leagues, let's just say that I've observed the "unconventional" positioning of several players, including a few whose nudging includes a kick backwards (balance reasons, maybe, but dangerous to inattentive observers), and one with a one-legged style reminiscent of a flamingo. He'll put the second leg down if the ball lasts a while.

I've been told that I look like I'm bracing for impact when I play, but that's mostly just a wide stance so I can lean forward a bit and move around without getting off balance.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
She's cool I met her at Pinburgh.

That's nothing she has way better moves than that.

She's totally self-aware of her style and she said she loves Niel Shatz.

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
You know, the people filming are standing not 15 feet away making fun of her out loud. What a bunch of jerks. Laugh to yourself or whatever, but to film it and make fun of her out loud? Grow up.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
You know, the people filming are standing not 15 feet away making fun of her out loud. What a bunch of jerks. Laugh to yourself or whatever, but to film it and make fun of her out loud? Grow up.

I was thinking the same thing. That was very rude and they were a-holes. They act like they're watching a monkey at the zoo. I might laugh too but I wouldn't do it in a manner in which it was obvious.

jcasetnl

Jul 29, 2013
Her name is Jennifer. I played with her at Pinburgh.

She's super cool, and we were chatting before we actually played. She seemed really laid back and mellow. Then she got on the machine and I was wondering where the girl I was just talking to went...

She can definitely play, though. I did some score-keeping at the CA Extreme tourney last month . She qualified 14th (cutoff was 16th) and nearly all the other people who qualified are ranked in the top 50 in the world. Just qualifying is a major accomplishment.

Rick Stetta is the original man with moves. I'm pretty sure if those two are playing next to each other, one of them is leaving on a stretcher.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.