Request Custom app icons

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
I like how TPA has a new app icon every month with a new update. I also wonder what the final icon will be? Anyways, just wanted to know if we can customise our icons to whatever our favourite pinball machine is... And use that logo. For android and iOS.

We need a tutorial, or FS should give us a free download of all the past app logo designs so we can choose from a list. I want a "T2" logo rather than the latest junk yard.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I like how TPA has a new app icon every month with a new update. I also wonder what the final icon will be? Anyways, just wanted to know if we can customise our icons to whatever our favourite pinball machine is... And use that logo. For android and iOS.

We need a tutorial, or FS should give us a free download of all the past app logo designs so we can choose from a list. I want a "T2" logo rather than the latest junk yard.

In short, no you can't from a menu or option.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jy.iconchanger.ad will let you create a shortcut with a custom icon. Do more googling to find other solutions.

Icons are uploaded to the Pinball Arcade Fans Google Plus account by Ryan Routon.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Hi, I watched a video tutorial, and it is possible to edit/replace iOS icons without a jailbreak. The only issue i've ran into is, you need 7 different .PNG files for one app for this to work. All of them must be different sizes (pixels) The Junk Yard icons are within the app folder after opening them with iFUNBOX (file explorer)think i'll have trouble locating the T2 icons online. I might have to find just one high resolution icon of T2, then resize and edit all the other ones and convert them all into PNG format. Too much hassle to just edit an icon. Maybe FS has all the assets of T2 logo's on their database. Please give them someone.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hi, I watched a video tutorial, and it is possible to edit/replace iOS icons without a jailbreak. The only issue i've ran into is, you need 7 different .PNG files for one app for this to work. All of them must be different sizes (pixels) The Junk Yard icons are within the app folder after opening them with iFUNBOX (file explorer)think i'll have trouble locating the T2 icons online. I might have to find just one high resolution icon of T2, then resize and edit all the other ones and convert them all into PNG format. Too much hassle to just edit an icon. Maybe FS has all the assets of T2 logo's on their database. Please give them someone.

I guess if you want to do it that badly, you'll make the time to save all seven formats and "roll your own".

Otherwise I would just put up with the icon changing each month...

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
If we see BSD or TAF, I will deffo save them icons for future updates :)

Last edited:

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
I guess if you want to do it that badly, you'll make the time to save all seven formats and "roll your own".

Otherwise I would just put up with the icon changing each month...

It took me forever until I finally wrestled my personal icon to the floor, and forced it at gunpoint into that little square to be mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts