Diner and Earthshaker!

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
Diner would be an excellent companion to Taxi.

Earthshaker is disaster themed and would make a nice complement to Whirlwind.

Thoughts?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Let's see...

Played Diner at PWA, love the overall theme and that giant freakin cup.

Had an awesome game on Earthshaker at the same place. It feels like more of the same, but the music is unbelievably perfect for an 80s machine.

In short, yeah.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
We definitely need Diner, its a wonderful table. I hope its on the radar for season 3.

I've never played Earthshaker but it looks cool and its fairly highly rated so I'm with you on that too.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Earth shaker was one of the first teased tables by farsight so I would guess it will come eventually.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I admit that I passed on these tables during my past weekend trip to TPWA. I'll make sure to play both this upcoming weekend & then post my thoughts here - pretty sure I'll like them though...

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Definitely. Diner and Earthshaker should be in TPA. Plenty of tables I'd like to see more, but considering popularity, designer, lack of license BS, these are good candidates that would be cool to see.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I know this might seem like blasphemy but I actually prefer Earthshaker to Whirlwind.
I enjoy both but I seem to have more fun playing Earthshaker.

Ken_Clark

Dec 28, 2012
Just pulled my Diner out of mothballs that hadn't been played in over 15 years, a couple weeks ago. Replaced all the rubber & changed out all the lights to LED's. Real pinball is even funner than The Pinball Arcade...and I don't see it ever getting as realistic as a real pinball any time soon. It's so much funner playing the real thing!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.