Bug Diner rollover 100m

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
No HOF points awarded for rollover. Another table that is a waste. Add it to CO1812 among the other couple that do this.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Like a lot of real life pins, I guess you have to "9 it". How many HOF points do you get for 99 mil? Is 1,000 not possible?

This is a problem I will never have. It's like rich people complaining about taxes. ;)

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
My high previously was 76m, I hit 102m and received nothing extra over what I had before. Same thing happen in co1812 and CFTBL but I was able to go back to CFTBL and score enough without the rollover to make it up. I do not know the hof for 99m nor do I even know what the goal is for 1000hof. Assume around 110m

Some play for high scores and goals I play for HOF points...my ADHD won't allow my to reach a lot of top 10 scores as I get easily bored doing the same thing over and over lol. So obviously I get pissed when a table does this crap.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
1000 HoF points for Dinner is 120m. If you manage to score 99.9m, you'll get about 833 HoF points.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I just killed a 9.6B game on Dracula to get my HOF points, had two balls left still but the rollover bug would have bitten me too. It's too bad this happens on some tables. I wonder if we can get this more under the attention of Farsight because it takes a lot of fun out of competing either way.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I just killed a 9.6B game on Dracula to get my HOF points, had two balls left still but the rollover bug would have bitten me too. It's too bad this happens on some tables. I wonder if we can get this more under the attention of Farsight because it takes a lot of fun out of competing either way.

But you got 1000HOF right?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
That was the point of killing the game :) I got the 1000 points. It felt really unnatural to kill that game because I was so in the zone for that one. My previous best was 6.7B. In this game I had my highest total Bats ever: 450M. That was the tricky part, not going past the 10B with that Bats bonus.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Hey guys. Not sure where to post this but suddenly on HRC every time on on ball two, my iPad mini retina w 7.1.1 freezes and resets and I lose my game. I think someone else mentioned this but I'm not sure. Anyway you can get this to the appropriate list. Sorry for my ignorance. R

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.