Diner ~Twitchstream~

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Damn.Im gonna miss this due to work.
Someone ask them when the freakin kickstarter for TAF will start

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
The way they spoke about the KS sounds like it is not starting this Friday. Maybe it starts in September it's been a month who the hell knows anymore. I give up....... I'am going on vacation in one more week I might not have any big funds to support this table now. Oh well TPA'S loss. I really thought the KS would start this Friday but they don't sound too excited about the news letter they said something about KS is in the newsletter maybe it gives the start date.

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
I doubt they would start in August when most people still on vacation. I look for week of September 8th, after Labor Day and when things settle down.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Here's my notes from the Twitch feed:

- They will NOT be announcing when the Addams Family Kickstater starts in the next Newsletter (tomorrow). They said they have a few things they have to finish up first.
- They have purchased an Addams Family table and its in their office
- The Addams Family they have is using the CE "gold" rom.
- XB1 has gone in to pre-certification
- In terms of how difficult TPA is to release on platforms: PC the easiest. iOS/Android next easiest. Consoles are the most difficult to release for
- They have been working on the XB1/360 release for months now
- Confirmed EM tables don't sell well
- Seemed unlikely Sorcerer would get created as they don't have the actual machine
- Mentioned something about "played around with portrait mode yesterday and it looked good"
- "wouldn't bet on..." Phantom of the Opera for Halloween
- Tales from the Crypt is too mature for the TPA release. Would need Pinball After Dark (which is still just a glimmer of being done at this point)
- DX11 won't get done till after its complete on next gen consoles. Once done it'll be released on PC all at once (e.g. S1-S3 tables with updated lighting)
- "We'll get Jackbot in there eventually" "We have to complete the trilogy"

That's all my notes.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Here's my notes from the Twitch feed:

- They will NOT be announcing when the Addams Family Kickstater starts in the next Newsletter (tomorrow). They said they have a few things they have to finish up first.
- They have purchased an Addams Family table and its in their office
- The Addams Family they have is using the CE "gold" rom.
- XB1 has gone in to pre-certification
- In terms of how difficult TPA is to release on platforms: PC the easiest. iOS/Android next easiest. Consoles are the most difficult to release for
- They have been working on the XB1/360 release for months now
- Confirmed EM tables don't sell well
- Seemed unlikely Sorcerer would get created as they don't have the actual machine
- Mentioned something about "played around with portrait mode yesterday and it looked good"
- "wouldn't bet on..." Phantom of the Opera for Halloween
- Tales from the Crypt is too mature for the TPA release. Would need Pinball After Dark (which is still just a glimmer of being done at this point)
- DX11 won't get done till after its complete on next gen consoles. Once done it'll be released on PC all at once (e.g. S1-S3 tables with updated lighting)
- "We'll get Jackbot in there eventually" "We have to complete the trilogy"

That's all my notes.

If Xbone is in pre-certification, then the lighting should already be complete on next gen consoles, so please shift the focus to PC, Farsght.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
That's all my notes.

Thanks a lot!

"Consoles are the most difficult to release for"

images

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
How the hell is Tales of the Crypt too mature for Pinball Arcade.
Most of us here are a bunch of old farts anyways
Incredible.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
The great news remains that TAF, provided it gets funded, is coming.Maybe a month or two later than hoped for but it is going to happen.

A bigger ? is what is going to happen for Halloween?Are we going to get Bram Stoker's Dracula?I want that table much more than even TAF.

As for Tales from the Crypt.Bummer but for me not unexpected at all.Aside from the ratings issue it is Data East.So far there is no proper Data East table in TPA.And as long as that doesn't happen i don't think one can genuinely expect any.Has Farsight said anything about Data East in Season 4?If it were to happen it obviously must already be in the works.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.