Dirt Masters

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I bought the game today. Very nice game, good graphics and physics! I like it all except for the IAP. I made a good review on the iTunes store, I hope it will sell good.
Thank you very much!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Dirt masters has temporarily gone free! Good time to grab it if you haven't. :)

Now there is no excuse not to give it a whirl.
Waiting for the new update. Must have that new car that looks like it came from the Munsters.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
New update is nice.
But that's a lot of stars for the monster truck. :eek:

You keep record of best times for each track, but it would be nice to see top coin and star counts for each track too.
I know it's probably not possible but it would be cool if you could work a motorcycle in there.

Fun app, thanks again for making it.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
As there's no forum for this game I am asking here what Turbo means in the game. It's available in the in-app shop.
Some levels of the packages scenario are very difficult, considering that you can't change the car.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Turbo is just what you would guess. It is a quick burst of power/speed. Like a nitro boost. It's very important to use it at the right time. Seems most effective if you use it on the start of a downhill section.

The monster truck is my favorite, but you have to upgrade it pretty much to really get it going.

Last edited:

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Turbo is just what you would guess. It is a quick burst of power/speed. Like a nitro boost. It's very important to use it at the right time. Seems most effective if you use it on the start of a downhill section.
My real life car has a turbo but I hardly notice. Once per level, like a second boost?

The monster truck is my favorite, but you have to upgrade it pretty much to really get it going.
Either you pay like 10US$ or you spend day and night with level 17 of "Forest 500m". Isn't the monster truck like auto-play then?

I'm on the road with a Hummer/Hammer and a Jeep(iOS). I don't recommend the tractor(Android).

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I play it often, so I just accrued the stuff to get the blue monster truck over time. The A-Team looking van is also pretty good (fast).
Turbo is once per level. The more you upgrade turbo, the stronger the boost. But yes, it always lasts a short time.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Dirt Master app crashes on Nexus 7 2012 KitKat 4.4.4 every time after you select a track.

Last edited:

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Bug iOS and Android: Total time of Forest 500 is submitted wrongly and all players have the same time.
Bug Android: Sometimes there are no prices in the shop, only N/A

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
There's an update available. Didn't experience any crashes so far but wasn't affected anyways. Shop bug persists.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
V1.04. Unfortunately it still crashes for me still on loading screen after selecting track.. Same with low graphics settings. Nexus 7 gen 1 4.4.4. Logged error with Google reporting.

Last edited:

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
A very particular bug: The first filling station on Volcano 1200 Level 5 doesn't work properly. It doesn't fill my van well and it stops working entirely after some seconds of filling.

I do not recommend this scenario because it's overly difficult and you need to buy a very expensive (upgraded) vehicle to master it.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Some of the tracks have some very steep climbs that require a pretty good vehicle. Not all tracks were released with the start of the app. They came with later updates.
I'm not a big fan of the fuel based challenges, but that's just my opinion. Did you try the golf cart or soccer ball levels yet? A goofy idea but I love playing them.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
A very particular bug: The first filling station on Volcano 1200 Level 5 doesn't work properly. It doesn't fill my van well and it stops working entirely after some seconds of filling.

Works fine for me. Filled my van until the pump was empty. I believe this is intended behavior or else this happens a lot. Be sure to upgrade the pump and gas can parts. You vehicle will fill quicker and fuel will last longer.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I'm not a big fan of the fuel based challenges, but that's just my opinion. Did you try the golf cart or soccer ball levels yet? A goofy idea but I love playing them.
I like the idea with the fuel but the fuelless scenarios should have really no fuel. At the moment they just don't have any filling stations which then means that your vehicle needs a big tank. Better don't buy Fuelless 1000 if you aren't prepared. The tractor has a low consumption of fuel but has very little traction.

The Gentle push scenario is free both on iOS and Android. I didn't get the golf cart scenario. I recommend doing the first for coins. You get a lot and it can be fun. Sometimes the cart is stuck and I lost.
The Football scenario is available for Zaccaria Pinball downloaders on iOS. I'm stuck with fuel problems there, too, on level 9. Another better not buy. There's more cost than return and the fun is limited.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts