Dissapointed

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
With the exception of Monster Bash how are the leaderboards messed up? Working just fine with me I'm top 20 on a few tables.

Mark, is the Monster Bash "Frankenstein Bash Glitch" still unfixed on the 360? I've been hearing both yes and no on that.

Farsight has said this on Facebook

Good news: Now that we have completely eradicated the Monster Bash scoring bug on ALL platforms, we have reset all leaderboards for that table!

but then comments under that have said there was no update so there was no way it could have been fixed (which makes sense to me).
So if that's the case I'm guessing they will be resetting the leaderboards yet again.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Mark, is the Monster Bash "Frankenstein Bash Glitch" still unfixed on the 360? I've been hearing both yes and no on that.

Farsight has said this on Facebook

but then comments under that have said there was no update so there was no way it could have been fixed (which makes sense to me).
So if that's the case I'm guessing they will be resetting the leaderboards yet again.

Farsight said the fix will arrive when the next Xbox 360 update arrives.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Whatever will FarSight do without IPB's $5?

The problem is it is not 1 person's $5. I and several other people have not bought the latest DLC due to all of the problems we are seeing across multiple systems. The topic creator should be able express his displeasure with the product, albeit it should have been done in a slightly more constructive way.

CRP

Aug 4, 2012
Please lock this thread. OP hasent logged in since he wrote the first post, and from what he wrote probably wont.

Ps: i hate that i just bumped this post

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Please lock this thread. OP hasent logged in since he wrote the first post, and from what he wrote probably wont.

Ps: i hate that i just bumped this post

InB4 the Lock , I agree ,the thread should be locked , but the guys here want to give free voice to the legitamate complaints , and even the harsher critics , I just worry if the trolls are allowed to roam ? how we look as a site FarSight wants to visit?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
InB4 the Lock , I agree ,the thread should be locked , but the guys here want to give free voice to the legitamate complaints , and even the harsher critics , I just worry if the trolls are allowed to roam ? how we look as a site FarSight wants to visit?

As Gord said, valid complaints are ok....but trolls will not be tolerated.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Whatever will FarSight do without IPB's $5?

That's a half a day's worth of coffee to me most days.

Realistically, there are at least 7.5 billion people not buying the game...that shouldn't be the concern. But to get more people buying the game. Honestly, i like to quip and oneline here once in a while. I'm also a pretty rabid fan as I'm in the fun-far-outweighs-the-irritation camp, however, I do welcome criticisms and have levelled some myself, along with video and suggestions and ideas of what I might like to see so that other's that see my criticisms they also see that it's coming from the stance of one who's trying to help this product get better.

Honestly, I'm a believer of freedom of speech, but this board is private property and is not protected by this freedom. Frankly, and with respect, I think Gord is wrong keeping this thread here. There is absolutely no merit to the OP. Just register, say "you suck" and never come back (or at least announce that they will never come back). It reminds me of seeing a plastic 6-pack ring around a bird's neck at the beach.

In the end, it's not my decision. But I certainly don't view the OP as a criticism....but an attempt at flaming and nothing more than troll bait. Color me guilty for biting near the beginning.

Members online

Members online