DLC Pack 6?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
You do realize she is 60 years old, right? Though based on a recent picture of her I saw, I think it's a safe bet she's still got it!

This is a picture from 2010

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Cassandra+Peterson

Not bad for 57

EDIT:

Here's an interview with her and Stan Lee, I think this is more recent.

EDIT2: Wow she dated Jimi Hendrix AND Elvis Presley...now we really know what happened lol

Last edited:

damon5334

Sep 5, 2012
Just because everyone else is guessing Elvira, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll be John Kassir for the Tales from the Crypt table. It would still fit into the whole Halloween theme if they were going for that.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Just because everyone else is guessing Elvira, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll be John Kassir for the Tales from the Crypt table. It would still fit into the whole Halloween theme if they were going for that.

I would love for that to turn out to be true . Tales From the Crypt would go great with the crop of Halloween / Horror tables were seeing now. Did anybody see Kassir's performance as Shemp Howard in the 3 Stooges bio movie a few years ago? I kid you not , he was pretty good too .

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
I'm sure it's Harrison Ford to promote the addition of Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure to TPA. :p

**Runs away before the rotten eggs and vegetables being thrown reach him**

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Well a few game designers are coming to the PACIFIC PINBALL MUSEUM in northern california this month for seminars, maybe a stop in so.cal before the show eh?
heres a list of Names
Gary Stern
Clay Harell
Jack Guarnieri
George Gomez
Tim Arnold
any of these names mean anything?

Last edited:

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Another possibility is Red and Ted's Roadshow. Maybe Carlene Carter sings in the promo video.

Road Show + Gofers, then TZ later this year and Whirlwind converted from PHOF would be quite a lot of Lawlor in such a short time. Not that I would be complaining, though!

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Not all designers...

Gary Stern-Head of Stern Pinball
Clay Harell-Host of the 'missed' TopCast podcast and old school pinhead
Jack Guarnieri - Owner of JJP (Jersey Jack Pinball) makers of new LCD WOZ game
George Gomez - Designer :) Monster Bash, LOTR, RFM etc
Tim Arnold - Owner of PHOF (Pinball Hall of Fame) Las Vegas

Andy

Well a few game designers are coming to the PACIFIC PINBALL MUSEUM in northern california this month for seminars, maybe a stop in so.cal before the show eh?
heres a list of Names
Gary Stern
Clay Harell
Jack Guarnieri
George Gomez
Tim Arnold
any of these names mean anything?

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
That would be amazing. Great theme and a fun table at that.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
That's cold. Funny, but cold.

I'm now guessing that Gary Stern is dropping by to tell us to prepare ourselves for Lord Of The Rings.
I wish, though it wouldn't be Gary. The hint said the person introducing it would be featured on the backglass, so I guess we can expect Ian McKellan or Orlando Bloom to do the honors.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Actually, the person making the announcement "stars" in the unannounced table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts