From FS Facebook site:
"Brace for it 360 players - add-on packs 1 and 2 should be released today!"

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
n
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

From FS Facebook site:

And just as I came online to read the missing posts since 11 am...only to get depressed and then...good news everyone!

Ofc i knew this would happen as I'm on holiday and can't play it but still...w00t!

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
n

And just as I came online to read the missing posts since 11 am...only to get depressed and then...good news everyone!

Ofc i knew this would happen as I'm on holiday and can't play it but still...w00t!

the way this day is going, we'll get the tables and the plunger will come off in our hands...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

From FS Facebook site:

"should" being the operative word.

Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
MS Facebook site:

The update for the launch tables is schedule for August 2nd.

??????????????????????????

Yes? this was known, the optional update to core tables would come thursday. No clue why people are getting the 99% error for it atm though.

Gordon

May 28, 2012
Yes? this was known, the optional update to core tables would come thursday. No clue why people are getting the 99% error for it atm though.

Yes i don´t know the post is from 10 min. Facebook and we have the update 99% on Thuesday. This is what says I wanted

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
We believe the DLC is being propagated today. So at some point today there should be table packs 1 and 2.

The release date for the lauch table fixes is 8/2 at 9am UTC, so we're not sure why it's partially available. I would suggest trying again later, as it's possible it's not fully on the server. It may not work fully till 8/2

Gordon

May 28, 2012
We believe the DLC is being propagated today. So at some point today there should be table packs 1 and 2.

The release date for the lauch table fixes is 8/2 at 9am UTC, so we're not sure why it's partially available. I would suggest trying again later, as it's possible it's not fully on the server. It may not work fully till 8/2

Ok many thanks Mike for fast Info

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012

That is some excellent news. Thanks for keeping us informed on this matter.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Welcome. We just found out the good news ourselves a few minute ago.

I should also add that once the table packs are available they should appear in the main menu (If you are playing when they go up, you may need to reboot for them to show). I also don't know if they will show up before they can actually be downloaded, as seems to be the case with the lauch table update.

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
I'm computer science minded and as far as the optional update not working, I can think of 3 possibilities:

1. The update file on MS servers is corrupt and/or incomplete.
2. The file is downloading properly, but is failing on an installation attempt.
3. A yet to be determined issue.

#2 would make sense since the TPA program is running while attempting to update itself. That's why title updates close the program and log out of LIVE first before installation, I'd guess. And this optional update is kind of a title update hack to overcome the size limit policy for MS title updates.

Like the rest of you, I too hope this is resolved soon.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I assumed nr 2, and the installation will not continuing due to the publication date not being passed yet.

Luckily that update has no influence on the DLC.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.