DLC Release Date

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
so theyre' there, but we can't buy them til the update is available on the 2nd ?
As best I can tell, the DLC tables are in the process of becoming available now and should be ready to buy and play in a few hours. The Optional Update (which contains fixes for the 4 launch tables and has nothing to do with the DLC) is probably not going to download correctly until its official release on Thursday.

EDIT: And I fail to notice an entire page of new posts before replying. Probably should just stick to getting actual work done. But it's so hard to concentrate right now...I have no idea why... :rolleyes:

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
Probably should just stick to getting actual work done. But it's so hard to concentrate right now...I have no idea why... :rolleyes:

I hear ya... I'm going to be facing questions myself if I'm not careful, about why my productivity is so slow today... I don't think I've posted so much in a day on a forum in my life

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
Yeah, this thread is being bombarded. Here is the latest in a nutshell:

1. The optional update is showing up for download, but may not pass installation DRM/Publishing hurdles til Aug 2nd.
2. The optional update is to fix some issues and have a new lighting model for the core tables.
3. FarSight is under the impression that some DLC tables will be released today.
4. Tables are showing up in the TPA menu, but can't be downloaded/purchased yet.
5. The xbox live website does not appear to yet be in sync with the console.

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
This whole series of events between FarSight, Microsoft, Craze, us fans, getting updates and DLC, waiting for months, emotions high and low, is playing out like some tv drama soap opera. I'll title it "FarSoftCrazy".

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
It's worded that way because Mike and team really don't know. They've been strung along the whole time. Poor communication from MS. It's a David vs. Goliath situation. I can tell you if the update and DLC don't get released by next weekend and I was in a leadership position at FarSight, I'd be on a plane banging on MS's door for answers next week. Screw this email/phone stuff.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Farsight do seem to have had an incredible run of bad luck with XBox release, although we are very close now. Once positive is we will have a stack of tables at once, PLUS Farsight have now learnt the Microsoft ropes.

Should have read the Microsoft XBLA release procedures manual >>>>>

bbrg240.gif

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.