DLC Release Date

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
The DLC is up. I'm getting it. I'll just refrain from nudging uncontrollably on MB. I'm only cheating myself, if I do.

If you're frantic nudger, like I am myself (although less so during multiball for some reason), expect about a 1-5% score inflation due to the bug. The better you get at the table, the less it affects your score. That's because the more succesful Monster Bash and Monster Rock you get, the more that % goes down generally. mostly due to the middle lane jackpot and the addetive instrument bonus on each subsequent Monsters of Rock.

Generally during normal Frankenstein multiball you tend to nudge a bit more because you are trying to finish certain modes to collect the instrument, but the score is only 2 million that way.

Last edited:

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
I'm so used to play on IPad that i must remember to nudge when playing on Xbox or Vita :p. The leaderboards issue on every release is a bit annoing. I hope MS will solve it in the future. They know the schedule for releases, what's the problem in synching the leaderboards at the right time?
Sorry for the bad english

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
6 and a half hours before i get some pinny goodness,hell i may even give Gorgar a wallop as well...

To Emmanuel why are you so negative..all of the time

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
To Emmanuel why are you so negative..all of the time
If you are withholding yourself a month of good clean fun just because you can't trust yourself to exploit a bug, I think you qualify for the title of sourpuss.

Last edited:

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
*sigh* I really wish that the tables with mode high scores would remember them. It kinda sucks to earn a high score for Grand Champion but also the high score for Monster Bash mode, only to see the Monster Bash mode champion score not stored and reloaded with the default score initial after you restart the table.

That was an issue in PHOF:TWC and it seems to remain an issue now. :(

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
*sigh* I really wish that the tables with mode high scores would remember them. It kinda sucks to earn a high score for Grand Champion but also the high score for Monster Bash mode, only to see the Monster Bash mode champion score not stored and reloaded with the default score initial after you restart the table.

Quoted for truth. Let's get this on PiN WiZ's compiled master wishlist of features if it's not on there already.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012

Yup, definitely would like to see them saved. I've been spending a lot of time playing MM lately and it's a bummer to see the mode scores reset every time.

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
I nudge a lot, so I would get a stupid amount of extra jackpots in Monster Bash just through normal play. Even a slight touch is enough to trigger it. I'll wait till they patch it to play this.

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
If we knew, it would be in this thread.

Consensus guess is October. Another title update is required before DLC #4 and #5 can be added, so FarSight has to go through certification hell again.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Consensus guess is October. Another title update is required before DLC #4 and #5 can be added, so FarSight has to go through certification hell again.
Assuming no problems, 6-8 weeks after it appears on Android is a pretty good rule of thumb. We'll probably see both at once, or really close to each other, since FS has delayed the title update for DLC 4 until 5 was ready along with it. Let's pray the submission process goes smoothly this time.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
think we could get a little info update on packs #4, #5 & #6 , and the title update for Xbox 360? What's been submitted to MS? Been a couple weeks since anyone posted about/asked...

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
The big info post is now saying early October for #4, mid-October for #5, mid-November for #6. Presumably there will be a title update for 4-5 (which should include some bug fixes as well) and another one for 6. But it'd be interesting to know if they have to hack around size limitations again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.