DLC Release Date

hectorpuppet

May 21, 2012
If they do bother to make an announcement, it'll probably be at the end of the Friday work day so they won't have to deal with the inevitable backlash.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Jesus this is taking the piss!!!, it will soon almost be a year since TPA was released on XBLA and only ever had 2-3 DLC packs .......

How can Pinball FX get is so right and TPA soooo wrong

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Wow what a bunch of bitter children round these parts.

Give me some slightly buggy tables over none at all. Farsight doesn't make the rules and on the XBLA side they've been royally shafted by them...you guys all sound like the type of people that kick vietnam vets on the street and tell them to get a job without understanding that they've been driven mad.

N

Nik Barbour

Come on guy's, it's easy to take the moral high ground when you have alternative platforms to jump to, and also easy to complain when you don't but are badly done to.

I've complained before I know, but.... It is better to be positive, if we didn't all love what Farsight are trying to pull off, we wouldn't still be here.
Negativity achieves nothing. Be positive & supportive.
If you've had it, but don't want to deplete already tapped resources - just walk away.
There is still time for an announcement.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
The point is, that FS is doing everything they can to bring the tables to the 360. It's obviously their platform of choice. I almost feel like they are in the same boat as we are and they stand to lose a lot more than we do if it's not.

Sure I have the android but is that really a substitute? The console version is far superior. Still...there's plenty to keep one busy in the absense of table packs. I'm not trying to take "high moral ground" here and quite frankly Nik, you are one of the few here that really have no other option and you manage to voice yourself in a respectable fashion. The point is, that not having the packs released, while yes it's frustrating, is not the end of the world.

I come here every day waiting for XBOX news. I didn't buy it for mobile until well after i got it for the 360 because it's my platform of choice, it's where i want to spend my money, it's where i want to play. But I'm also not going to act like the hurdles that FS are running into are a personal sleight.

Maybe i just have too high of expectations for people on the net.

N

Nik Barbour

Nik, you are one of the few here that really have no other option and you manage to voice yourself in a respectable fashion.

Nope - I'm one of the lucky ones, I've bought an N7, and have moved on. I just can't see the point in negativity or having a go at each other or Farsight. Positivity achieves targets.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I'm done with the 360 version now. I'm moving house soon, and by the time the xbox version is resolved the new consoles will be only a few months away, plus I'm not sure which console I'm buying. Such a shame.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
I don't think we will see any new table before june/july. :(
I bet we will see the new pro pinball sooner on the xbox than this.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'm done with the 360 version now. I'm moving house soon, and by the time the xbox version is resolved the new consoles will be only a few months away, plus I'm not sure which console I'm buying. Such a shame.

There was supposed to be new information this week. Well, in fact, there is new info.........that pack 11 is available for android, iOS, and Mac!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Wow what a bunch of bitter children round these parts.

Give me some slightly buggy tables over none at all. Farsight doesn't make the rules and on the XBLA side they've been royally shafted by them...you guys all sound like the type of people that kick vietnam vets on the street and tell them to get a job without understanding that they've been driven mad.
How right you are (though they're more likely now to be Iraq and Afghanistan vets). Basically, FS is having a hard time getting their assets transferred from Crave to the new publisher. Unless they can get a personal meeting with the President, the heads of Congress, and whoever else is involved, and have them draft legislation that changes how bankruptcies are handled, they're forced to work within the current system. At least we can presume that they are closer to the transfer than they were before. Once these legal issues are taken care of, they can announce the new publisher and give us some idea of the release dates. Until that happens, they cannot submit anything to MS (which has a positive side - we'll get the latest builds, unless FS was dumb enough to submit them already and they're just sitting there, becoming obsolete for no purpose).

aangel

Jul 7, 2012
Until that happens, they cannot submit anything to MS (which has a positive side - we'll get the latest builds, unless FS was dumb enough to submit them already and they're just sitting there, becoming obsolete for no purpose).

Why do I get the feeling you are right about this Richard? I agree with Daniel, I'm just going to wait for the new consoles before I buy anything regarding TPA. This is just amazing.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Sincerely hope I'm not one of the peoples you're labelling as a whiny brat. I'll support farsight when possible, but I'm not going to be buying every table pack like I had planned.

Gordon

May 28, 2012
From Newsletter

Latest XBox News

We promised our longsuffering Xbox 360 customers an update this week, so here it is.

As most of you know, the Xbox 360 is the only platform that requires us to have a publisher instead of dealing directly with Microsoft. Our publisher Fillpoint (aka Crave Entertainment) filed bankruptcy last year, and that has wreaked havoc on our plans for releasing new tables on the Xbox 360.

We’ve been asked many times “Why don’t you just find a new publisher?” It’s not that simple, unfortunately- our contract with Fillpoint is now an asset of a bankrupt company, so we need both the consent of the creditors and the approval of the court to move the game to another publisher. The good news is that we are VERY CLOSE to getting court approval on a transfer. We wish it was happening faster (and we’re more frustrated than you- we lose money every day the new tables aren’t available on 360). But it will happen!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts