DLC tables removed from Xbox Live marketplace?

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I would take an announcement that they've finally cleared all the legal issues and have a ballpark release date. Then we would FINALLY know that things are moving in the right direction.

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
Would be nice if we could get a word from Farsight on some sort of timeline, anything really. Tell us they've been beaten down and can't even consider it right now, that they're busy with other tables on other platforms, that they're keeping up for the inevitable re-release, something. Lot of people have been waiting a lot longer than I have and some have even swapped platforms.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
That's what we were just discussing. :)

Would be nice if we could get a word from Farsight on some sort of timeline, anything really. Tell us they've been beaten down and can't even consider it right now, that they're busy with other tables on other platforms, that they're keeping up for the inevitable re-release, something. Lot of people have been waiting a lot longer than I have and some have even swapped platforms.
There's the stuff they wrote in relation to the T2 kickstarter:
Microsoft is the only platform manufacturer which forces us to go through a separate publisher rather than publishing the game ourselves. We have been unable to release new table packs for the Xbox 360 since the publisher we were using declared bankruptcy last year. We finally have some good news to report- the publisher (Fillpoint/Crave Entertainment) has now filed a reorganization plan with the court and is scheduled to emerge from bankruptcy this summer. When this occurs we will submit all of the unreleased table packs to Microsoft for approval and release. We plan to offer discounted Season Packs on the 360 to make it easy for our 360 customers to get caught up on tables. Thank you for your patience as we’ve worked to get this issue resolved- it’s been as frustrating for us as it’s been for you!

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
That's what we were just discussing. :)

There's the stuff they wrote in relation to the T2 kickstarter:

I know, but I'm dying for some pinball. There's tidbits here and there, but I'd like them to spoil me and cater a few posts just to the xbox people. I can imagine they are just sick with the unfortunate timing of things, are reluctant to go to the xbox one because of it, and don't want to sit on facebook talking about it, so I understand at this point.

Redrazorback64

Jun 3, 2013
Found this on the court schedule for this Wednesday. Wonder if progress is being made?

10:30 AM 12-12129 Fillpoint, LLC
Chapter: 11

Debtor's Attorney: Peter A. Pastore

Filer: Trustee

Doc#: 165 Order to Show Cause why case should not be converted or Dismissed for failure to
file a Disclosure Statement and/or Plan of Reorganization

OBJECTIONS:
Doc# 174: Response filed by Fillpoint, LLC (Pastore, Peter)

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Goodie, my 360 needs moar pinball. Allthough I moved it to my parents home so I don't play on it that often. But when I do it is Mostly TPA and Williams Collection.
Need to do a complete tripple dip (got all tables for ps3 and ipad) :p

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Found this on the court schedule for this Wednesday. Wonder if progress is being made?

Doc#: 165 Order to Show Cause why case should not be converted or Dismissed for failure to

OBJECTIONS:

That actually doesn't sound good. If they haven't submitted a plan for reorganization yet then it might not get done as soon as everyone is hoping for. I'm not sure how long it will take Crave to start operating after the court approves a re-org plan but a month seems reasonable. The companies that I've been involved with when they filed for re-org they hadn't closed their doors so it was pretty seamless to the customers. In this case Crave has been essentially out of business since last fall. And now we find out that not only hasn't a re-org been approved by the court, it hasn't even been submitted. Sheesh.

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013

OBJECTIONS:

Sadly they've been ordered to show cause for the last few weeks. Hopefully the response filed by them will be the end of it. Sadly we won't know until 2 weeks later because the judge isn't in next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.