Do PS4 & PS3 share the same online leader boards?

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Just out of interest really as I came from XBOX360 and then grabbed a PS4. I was wondering if the PS3 shares the same online leader boards as PC, PS4 & Mobile devices?

Cheers.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Yes, it shares the same leaderboard as those platforms. However, there was a bug with the Funhouse and Black Hole leaderboards where it posts to a no longer existant leaderboard with bugged scores. This could have been fixed, however. I haven't played he PS3 version in 2 or 3 years.

ostrich2

Feb 26, 2013
Has anyone started having any problems with the PS4 leaderboards? Suddenly I can't seem to get to them at all in-game, and if I try to go to Tournaments, it tells me I'm not logged in. In fact, on game startup it's not going through the sequence of connecting/validating leaderboard ticket at all. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with my PSN or internet connection - I can login to PSN and connectivity seems to be good.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Yeah, I'm seeing the "not logged in" message on PS4 also. Maybe I'll finally start using the pro settings on the tables, since that disables the leaderboards anyway.

Members online

Members online