Do you have a 'relaxation table'?

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
relaxation, pinball??? relax and you are dead.

The Hunter and euro truck simulator 2 is nice meditative games.

pin pin

Jun 5, 2012
I'm play better when I'm relaxed, so I try to relax on every game, if that makes sense. TZ is pretty relaxing since it never drains.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
TZ for me. Even after a 12-hour marathon for the high score list, I still enjoy pulling it out for just one quick door and LITZ every now and then.

AFM occasionally too.

Big Shot loves to tempt me into thinking it's a relaxation table, then I get stuck on it for two hours still making serious high score attempts.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Well, i prefer Funhouse and Taxi for a relaxing pinballsession.

But on "Funhouse", I turn the sound of, which is bugging. Instead of the original sound, I prefer Classic-Rock (Who, Zeppelin...), or Classic/Romantic (Mozart, Haydn, Brahms, Beethoven, Rachmaninov, Bruckner...).

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013

But on "Funhouse", I turn the sound of, which is bugging. Instead of the original sound, I prefer Classic-Rock (Who, Zeppelin...), or Classic/Romantic (Mozart, Haydn, Brahms, Beethoven, Rachmaninov, Bruckner...).

Most any pinball session is made better with Classic Rock! More than once, I've played IRL and had a juke box jammin' tunes, and when The Wife is away, I turn the stereo up to...eleven.

night

May 18, 2012
I recommend this table for relaxation.

Outside_Relaxation_of_Table_with_Chairs.jpg

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012

Same tables as me. Love both. Nice and simple.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Ripley's and White Water for me.

This weekend I decided on a casual game of Ripley's, just planing on going to Atlantis, ended up with a new PB just under 2B and that with 4 continent tours without x2 scoring.

On White Water I sometimes just go for the vacation jackpot and quit the game.

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
Any of the older tables, without all the fancy animations, toys, and ramps. Stuff like Black Hole, Gorgar, and Hot Shot.

I find myself playing these more and more often. I find that I get less tired of these than I do the more modern tables for some reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.