Do you score well and not login?

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Console versions don't use the Farsight account, your scores are ties to your PSN ID/Gamertag. The Xbox 360 version leaderboards are even exclusive to the console.

Though so, but my scores don't seem to register.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
My PS4 logs me in automatically, but I could sign out. Truth is I am so terrible at the Season 1 tables! You would watch me play and ask me if I was blind and stupid (which I occasionally am)! But yes I login no matter how bad the scores.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Though so, but my scores don't seem to register.

Scores don't appear on leaderboards right away. This is true for most if not all leaderboards. I'm not sure of the technical reasons (probably only refreshes every few minutes or has some number crunching to do beforehand), but they should appear eventually.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Scores don't appear on leaderboards right away. This is true for most if not all leaderboards. I'm not sure of the technical reasons (probably only refreshes every few minutes or has some number crunching to do beforehand), but they should appear eventually.

Got it registered now, but it took way longer than on android.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I have a few places I might play without reliable internet connection (subway, breakroom at work, my office at work) so it's kind of a crapshoot if my scores will save in those places or not. Of course I'm on an iphone so I'm not likely to have any good scores worth caring too much about anyway.

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
When I play TPA, I never care about getting on the leader board. I just don't like competing with other people since I'm still a novice pinball player (and possibly become a pinball enthusiast :D )

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts