Doctor Who for the 50th!

shimoda

Mar 14, 2013
So FS hasn't done a Kickstarter for this but it sure would be great to have the November Pack include Doctor Who for the 50th. So many things will be going on for this one a virtual pin release would be great. Lucky for me I just bought a doctor and will be working to customize it by the 50th to include the new doctors.

shimoda

Mar 14, 2013
As far as shots go it has about as many as some if the other games on TPA. As far as shallow its perhaps wider than deep.

PS Garek

Dec 25, 2012
I love the table. Hard as heck, but the interesting layout, the three level rising playfield, and the tricky shots make it a winner for me. Selecting the different doctors at the top doesn't add a huge amount of depth, but it's fun, and gives a little extra strategy to the top of each ball.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
The BBC are set to broadcast the 50th anniversary episode at exactly the same time worldwide. And apparently it will be shown at some cinemas. It seems they are pulling out all the stops for this, so now might be a good time for FARSIGHT to talk with the BBC (if they haven't already).

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
I would honestly love to see Doctor Who be the next kickstarter, and I will pledge for it too. Though I think a lot of people will be quite upset (maybe downright outrage) if Addams Family was not the next KS.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
My take on it is here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...BEGINNING-NOW!!!?p=85923&viewfull=1#post85923.

The short version is that in Doctor Who you basically have a choice between looping the Cliffhanger ramp for Sonic Booms; or playing the multiball, preferably with 4X Playfield running, which means more Cliffhanger loopage. Nothing else on the machine will score anything close to these two.

you can make this argument about 75% of all pinball machines... stop w/ this fud

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
I would love it if this was made, and have asked multiple times about it myself. I only played the real one a few times at an arcade that long since disappeared.

nanuk

Sep 6, 2013
would just go nuts never had a chance to play the real one and probably never will will go crazy the VP is good so from TPA will be WOW

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts