Does anyone know when Stern Pinball Arcade will finally be released for Steam?

thejake01

Mar 17, 2012
Thanks for the update folks, really look forward to it! Can't wait to learn the rules proper on AC/DC,StarTrek,Mustang.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
This month? That is great news, though I've learned not to get too excited about FarSight release schedule announcements.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
It's out! Had little time to play before I running out the door to get family at the airport, but it seemed okay so far. It had all the tables I purchased from TPA unlocked, which was unexpected. However, the DLC store did not seem to be on. Trying to purchase Star Trek just brought me to the Steam main page. Mustang is showing as free, not sure if it's a table of the month or not.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I can live with the flaws and quirks, but when I can't purchase the DLC and play AC/DC on Steam it really sucks.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
The views need adjusting. You can't see the top of the playfield. And if you choose view 1, you get a close-up of the coin door.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Sucks I can't play AC/DC or Star Trek right now, but I can wait for it to get fixed. Mustang has really grown on me though.

jda824

Jun 13, 2013
This is just really sad how Farsight handled the Steam release of the Stern Pinball Arcade. Can't play any tables except for Mustang and Frank and no key board support. The PS4 has an awesome arcade you can pan around in on Steam it looks just like the IOS version but doesn't work! SMH!

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Have you tried hitting the down arrow on the main menu? You should have access to all tables except Star Trek and AC/DC.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Perhaps if you don't own them in TPA they won't be playable in SPA without purchase? I bought all the TPA tables, so they are playable to me in SPA, logged in or not. Not sure about everyone else' experiences though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.