Does anyone want a code for The Addams Family?

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
I have 2 that I don't need, courtesy of Tournament of the Month. They give stuff like this away every month so if you want a good pinball tournament and free prizes head over to the tournaments section.
1st 2 people to contact me are welcome to the TaF codes.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Mark has received his code, if no one wants the other one I'll just chuck it in the bin.
Amazing, you can't even give games away!

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Congrats Mark. I would have obliged if I didn't already have the game. Very generous of you, Crepello.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I don't really use my ps3 for TPA anymore since I got a ps4, but if no one else wants it, I'll take it

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Clearly everyone already has it, which is to be expected as it's the best pinball game ever. I'll keep the other code for now and give it to someone I know in real life with a ps3. It might get them into pinball.

The Digital Man

Nov 21, 2014
I have 2 that I don't need, courtesy of Tournament of the Month. They give stuff like this away every month so if you want a good pinball tournament and free prizes head over to the tournaments section.
1st 2 people to contact me are welcome to the TaF codes.

+1

Awfully decent of you.

Cheers!

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
Thanks again Crepello! Very cool of you and much obliged.

Hey Rafie! Ty. It's almost here! Cant wait for a proper R rated Deadpool! ;)

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Thanks again Crepello! Very cool of you and much obliged.

Hey Rafie! Ty. It's almost here! Cant wait for a proper R rated Deadpool! ;)
Oh yeah I certainly can't wait for it. Maybe we will get that in the upcoming movie. It should definitely be rated R. Anything less wouldn't fully capture the essence of said Deadpool. :p

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I've got a TAF bone ball pack to give away also. Montana frank won it from me, but if he doesn't claim it soon, I'll be giving it away too. Maybe I should contact him lol

Oct 15, 2013
I don't have TaF and I only play TPA on PS3 so I'll gladly take that second code if you still have it Crepello. I figured you meant PM or something so I assumed they were given away already!

Oct 15, 2013
Thanks Crepello! It's even the Pro version, wow! I have never played the Addams Family table before so now I get to see what all the fuss is about. Thanks again!

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
I'd love a code.
I'm always too late to respond on this stuff and always miss out. :p
As I said at the start of the thread they are always giving out codes for games as random prizes for participants in The Tournament of the Month. The entry list is up today and the tournament is on Saturday. You have 24 hours to play 4 tables a max of 2 times each and post your best score for each table. It's good fun.
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/10736-Sign-Up-for-September-TotM-link
Fill yer boots.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.