Dr. Dude Bug

pibawiz61

Jun 10, 2013
Think there is a bug in Dr. Dude. Played it for the second time pretty well (its a boring, annoying table I wont play often, don't even know why I bought it) but in a multiball the camera stays focused on the spinning wheel ands on the lower playfield area (where I cant see the flipper fingers) I lose the balls. Strange enough I got a highscore with 45 M.

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
I've had this problem as well. If you pause the game and go into Options, then Settings, there is an option to turn event camera off. This is useful when you want to prevent this bug from happening again but the disadvantage of it is to make sure to turn it back on when you start another game that requires the event camera(eg. STTNG and T2). Hopefully FS can be able to add a patch here soon where you can save individual table preferences. Also beware when you pause the game and then resume, the music may play and go into an unwanted loop. I would go into the menu first before you start a game to turn It on or off again.

pibawiz61

Jun 10, 2013
Great Hint

I've had this problem as well. If you pause the game and go into Options, then Settings, there is an option to turn event camera off. This is useful when you want to prevent this bug from happening again but the disadvantage of it is to make sure to turn it back on when you start another game that requires the event camera(eg. STTNG and T2). Hopefully FS can be able to add a patch here soon where you can save individual table preferences. Also beware when you pause the game and then resume, the music may play and go into an unwanted loop. I would go into the menu first before you start a game to turn It on or off again.

Yesss. That is a great hint. ISo long time i did not care bout the Option Menu, just forgot about it. And´I guess i would not have know what Event Camera is. TY

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.