Dr. Who not honoring replay

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
I have an iPhone 6 plus on ios10, and I was on my third ball, when I got an extra ball in video mode, as well as earning a Replay a few moments later, yet I only got one more ball after I lost my third. Forgive me if thats just how the Dr. Who table works, but its frustrating. Another time, I was at 193,000,000+, lost my last ball, and my bonus got me a replay, but the game was over none the less. I think this might happen on a few tables. If someone could explain this to me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I have an iPhone 6 plus on ios10, and I was on my third ball, when I got an extra ball in video mode, as well as earning a Replay a few moments later, yet I only got one more ball after I lost my third. Forgive me if thats just how the Dr. Who table works, but its frustrating. Another time, I was at 193,000,000+, lost my last ball, and my bonus got me a replay, but the game was over none the less. I think this might happen on a few tables. If someone could explain this to me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

The replay doesn't award an extra ball, the instructions detail what does award the extra ball such as completing W-H-O shots to light the Extra Ball in the outlanes and inlanes, as well as collecting it in the third video mode wave.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
[MENTION=4106]EldarOfSuburbia[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] thank you guys for clearing that up!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.