Bug Dragon ramp not opening for damsel rescue

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Is it just me, or is the dragon ramp not opening properly when the final stage of damsel rescue is lit? Ever since the last update, most damsel rescues are returning the ball the normal way rather than going all the way up to the top. Damsel rescue still occurs, so it isn't a big deal, but it's supposed to open on stage 3 and for the most part it's not. It seems to be intermittent; once in awhile it still works properly. The gate seems to open normally during damsel multiball though.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Is it just me, or is the dragon ramp not opening properly when the final stage of damsel rescue is lit? Ever since the last update, most damsel rescues are returning the ball the normal way rather than going all the way up to the top. Damsel rescue still occurs, so it isn't a big deal, but it's supposed to open on stage 3 and for the most part it's not. It seems to be intermittent; once in awhile it still works properly. The gate seems to open normally during damsel multiball though.

Behavior also presents on Android.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
noticed this for the first time today after alot of games prior, still get the princess just no break from that dreadful right rail that DOSNT STOP THE BALL!

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
This also happens on the PS Vita and has even caught me off guard since I am expecting the ball to enter into the pop bumper area.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.