Bug Dragon Ramp return accelerates the ball

Postal

Jun 17, 2012
Same here... I have played it after the updates to see if it is fixed, but nope.... so I put it back down. Done buying tables, as this is just irritating. Flippers and fast dragon ramp drain have me done. And I already paid on the Kickstarter, so I have no choice on the Twilight Zone.

Yes, the annoying thing is that it only happens sometimes and this really irritates me. I have stopped playing the table.

David Greene

Sep 25, 2012
Glad I'm not the only one. Right return ramp acceleration still isn't fixed. Makes the table fustrating, but not unplayable. And it doesn't happen all the time so it is still possible to have a good game. Still would rather play MM than watch the ball outlane drain in CV ad infinitum.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
As frustrating as all these bugs are I assure you all they are being worked on currently. As far as the flipper fix, its done, just waiting to be thrown into the mix with the ramp fixes and draining straight down the middle. I'm hopeful these will be done soon, I got my fingers crossed as well. As always, you will all be the first to know

Meanwhile, 4 months later...

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
FarSight had other priorities with the current Android and iOS updates, but I assure you, table fixes and improvements are coming within the next two weeks.

i am tired of these placebo patches nothing was fixed nothing. Ps3, ios, xbox, WE CANT PLAY
guess what ITS BEEN CLOSE TO 3 MONTHS all they seemed to fix was the slow motion
i also am not getting any more dlc tables until i see something patched this is table pack #1 and they seem to have no desire to fix them they just want to drop dlc table one after another its getting vary old and they will not talk to us at all about it

it causes more frustration then anything and i can play zen and real tables without this frustration give us a good patch and listen to the fans ""but not the ones that accept anything tho""
improvements are coming within the next two weeks ya right.

Last edited:

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
i am tired of these placebo patches nothing was fixed nothing. Ps3, ios, xbox, WE CANT PLAY
guess what ITS BEEN CLOSE TO 3 MONTHS all they seemed to fix was the slow motion
i also am not getting any more dlc tables until i see something patched this is table pack #1 and they seem to have no desire to fix them they just want to drop dlc table one after another its getting vary old and they will not talk to us at all about it

it causes more frustration then anything and i can play zen and real tables without this frustration give us a good patch and listen to the fans ""but not the ones that accept anything tho""
improvements are coming within the next two weeks ya right

Damn dude, try some punctuation. My inner voice was getting a headache reading that.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Can't believe this was posted in June and still not taken care of. Must be a difficult fix.

Not only must it be difficult. It's infectious. Somehow Taxi has caught the same code.

Hey, I just read that back out loud. I'm clever.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This bug appears to be fixed with the latest TZ beta. And the flashers on the back of the wall behind the castle now flash away as well!

Hooray!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This bug appears to be fixed with the latest TZ beta. And the flashers on the back of the wall behind the castle now flash away as well!

Hooray!

Yes...unfortunately, the red flasher on the top left of the peasant ramp and the red flasher on the top right of the damsel ramp still do not work.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Yes...unfortunately, the red flasher on the top left of the peasant ramp and the red flasher on the top right of the damsel ramp still do not work.

I just played one quick (very low-scoring) game and saw the damsel flasher light up.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I just played one quick (very low-scoring) game and saw the damsel flasher light up.

Just had a 325,000,000 round on MM and only four of the six red flashers work. The red flashers on the left and right sides and the two red flashers on the back wall all work. The red flashers on the peasant and damsel ramps do not work.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Oh, sorry, misread your post. Still too perplexed about not finding TZ o_O I saw the flasher on the right side working.

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012

improvements are coming within the next two weeks ya right.

well i can happily say that i can eat some of my words now and i am happy to too, mm right wire ramp was fixed in v2.05 (ps3) as well as some of the audio crackling so its moving forward, flippers still need fixing in mm (ball through flipper and spacing) hopefully we don't have to wait to long for those.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
well i can happily say that i can eat some of my words now and i am happy to too, mm right wire ramp was fixed in v2.05 (ps3)

In european version, the sudden speed up after a dragon ramp still happens time to time (I'd say 2 or 3 times for 10 ramp shots).

It's a little bit annoying when you want to combo with the peasant ramp. Fearing a direct drain after the dragon ramp, I flip with a bad tempo everytime (too early).

On the other side, I can't remember exactly but I guess this speed up could happen on the real table too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts