DX11 Public Beta Bugs

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
What is your backbuffer resolution set to?
I am using 1080p and every table is locked to 60 FPS with 4x MSAA (quality 100) and 16x anisotropic filtering.
I'm on Windows 8.1 and my PC only has a 570 rather than a 680.

As far as the game is concerned, G-Sync just means that V-Sync is disabled, so it should not be affecting the framerate.

Backbuffer width is 1920 and backbuffer height is 1080.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Is anyone else having this issue? Regardless of portrait or landscape, for some reason the lower 20 or so pixels are only drawing half of the on-screen items or something:
http://i.imgur.com/Xrrk0eZ.jpg
It's weird, because when I start the game the initial menus are fine, but once I exit a table, the same thing can be seen on the non-3D menus, too! It's frustrating as hell.

MrRight2004

Jun 9, 2015
No controls by keyboard

On my PC the controls of the keyboard don´t function, just for the mouse. In the options everything´s fine, so there´s no reason why there´s no control by the keyboard. Maybe it´s because of the German Keyboard layout, but there´s no reaction at all, or perhaps because of the window sized.
Do you know a solution? Many thanks forwardly

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
On my PC the controls of the keyboard don´t function, just for the mouse. In the options everything´s fine, so there´s no reason why there´s no control by the keyboard. Maybe it´s because of the German Keyboard layout, but there´s no reaction at all, or perhaps because of the window sized.
Do you know a solution? Many thanks forwardly

Beta is over. Just put the game back to the normal installment in the steam menu and start the DX11 version. Everything should be fine.

MrRight2004

Jun 9, 2015
I did so, but for the Moment there´s no difference. Left shift/right shift and space don´t function for the controls, instead of this the Keyboard controls function in the menu. Where´s the fault?
Many thanks forwardly.

pc194

Jun 10, 2015
I'm having a serious problem with dx11. It was working fine in portrait mode, no big issues, I now prefer playing in landscape mode mainly so I can play my other games, but landscape won't work properly. When I load the game it just stutters horribly and takes forever to get through the menu's. My refresh rate is set to 144hz in control panel, and when I reach the title screen sometimes these 'hidden' options come up, like leaderboards, head to head etc, and then they disappear after about a second or less. My computer should be able to handle the game, it definitely shouldn't be stuttering so badly. Can anyone help me? I would really love to play dx11 again but as of right now it's unplayable for me :(

pc194

Jun 10, 2015
Fixed it, it was the gysnc setting in control panel. I wonder if the game will run better with gsync settings in the future.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
What's everyone's top three bugs that frustrate you right now? exclude features or lack there of.

1. Broken DX11 exe
2. DX11 lighting - WW is really bright initially and not after playing another table.
3. In game resolution differs from the actual screen resolution

-- I needed to include these two:

4. Frame-rate issues when switching custom pinballs. (was once fixed, now broken)
5. Additional lighting and art to match the DX9 experience.

frostyarcade

Apr 15, 2015
Here's my top three:

1) 4:5 resolutions cut out flippers, ultimately breaking the game for me (in dx11)
2) broken direct x 11 exe
3) left alt ( and other keys) don't work in dx11

Thanks for the support! Hoping far sight helps!

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
1. New table Nag screen continually pops up on the DX11 version.
2. New table Nag screen continually pops up on the DX11 version, breaking my script and forcing me to reset.
3. New table Nag screen continually pops up on the DX11 version, breaking my script and forcing me to reset, which makes it suck to play on my dedicated cabinet and makes me absolutely screaming angry.

Runner up: DX11 exe is borked (although I can work around that by renaming it)

Please for the love of God push out a fix for the ******* nag screen!

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Final? Nothings final, there are still tables that need work :)

E.g. Genie got a dark block on the between the flippers and misaligned textures.
Bride of Pinbot have a see through square on the center ramp - havn't checked the last update though.
Some more work on ball reflection shininess; I'm not convinced by the brighter ball and have gone back to the regular one...

And the list goes on. Final, noway!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts