dx11 wont go full screen please help me out

leedavid2606

Jun 18, 2016
i have dx11 vesion ive run the config before starting pba and adjusted to same as my desktop res also made sure its clicked to fullscreen not windowed

but no matter what it wont go full screen just stays in centre of screen what am i doing wrong??

also tried pressing the alt+enter to no avial

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppp please

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
It's truly hard to believe this is still an issue. I still have it too.

EDIT: I looked it up, they were notified about it from me May 2015.

Last edited:

luxeder

Nov 5, 2013
They were notified about it as soon as Directx11 release came out. Maybe even during the beta. I remember someone from FS saying that they can't reproduce it. But they really should try harder on this one, because it's a significant issue for many of us.

frostyarcade

Apr 15, 2015
Mike has told me they CAN reproduce it (back 2 years ago). The issue is that it's a dx11 engine problem so they would have to get the engine developer involved to fix it. Hasn't happened since DX11's inception, still locked at 16:9/9:16. I'm just happy it works (with bars sadly) in portrait mode...

EDIT: I am referring to the locked aspect ratio/full screen/flippers cut off in certain aspect ratios issues.

Last edited:

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Mike has told me they CAN reproduce it (back 2 years ago). The issue is that it's a dx11 engine problem so they would have to get the engine developer involved to fix it. Hasn't happened since DX11's inception, still locked at 16:9/9:16. I'm just happy it works (with bars sadly) in portrait mode...

EDIT: I am referring to the locked aspect ratio/full screen/flippers cut off in certain aspect ratios issues.
information about how to make DX11 app launch in fullscreen mode can be found even in free beginner level DX11 TUTORIALS all over the internet. lol, i even did it myself during my own DX11 coding experiments few years ago. you dont need "engine developer" for this - you just need a man who have BASIC understanding of DX programming or at least who can spend a several hours to read and learn noob level DX11 tutorials which i mentioned.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.