Elvis, great table

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
Yesterday I played the Elvis pinball (by Stern) for the first time and really liked it! Hope it comes on TPA some day.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I never played it IRL, but looking at videos (http://pinball.org/videos/gameplay-videos/elvis/), it seems to be a very fun table with, of course, an outstanding sound design. C'mon, a multiball starting on the Jailhouse Rock... Oh yeah, baby!:cool:

But, I think this table would require a HUUUGE license cost. So, I don't think it will come on TPA some day.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
You know, I normally like Steve Ritchie tables, but I've never been able to get into this one for some reason. I think the one I've played (at Canobie Lake) isn't in the greatest shape.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Me either. I have never had the pleasure to play it either. In the video it looked kind of boring. Nice to hear it is good though. Video's just don't capture fun factor well.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've played it a handful of times and surprisingly enjoyed it. Not a big Elvis fan but it had fun shots and I liked the upper playfield. Thumbs up from me.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
The game is great. I play one all the time at, of all places, Chuck E. Cheese's. Not kidding. One token per play? I can put up with some screaming kids for that.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Oh C, CC Rider. Yeah, yeah ,yeah.
It is a fun table. There is a great recreation for VP. would love to see FarSight bring this one to life.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts