EM Section

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
A good EM would sell. Pretty good bet there are lots of lurkers who would go for an EM table. Even if 1% of the folks who have TPA on their device of choice bought a future EM pack would net Farsight $40,000. And I'm basing that on the example that there are 1 million people who have TPA. Safe to say, more than a million people own it, right?

We need the good 70's EM's:

Spirit of 76
Fast Draw
Centigrade 37 (never played it)
Jumping Jack
Kingpin
Drop a Card

So many others...And that just Gottliebs. Williams had some good EM's.

P.S. And definitely would love to see some of the first SS games, too.

Evel Knievel
Flash
Supersonic
Star Trek
Playboy
KISS
Harlem Globetrotters
Lost World
Six Million Dollar Man
Stanley Cup
Eight Ball
Future Spa

Ugh, so many...

Last edited:

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
EM Tables

The thing bothers me is that the only EM that was ever possible to buy on its own was Big Shot. And you couldn't even buy it on its own if you used PSN. So are they going off of sales of just Big Shot to deem EMs not worthwhile? Are they going off of the Flight 2000 (which isn't even an EM)/ Goin Nuts (which no one has ever heard of, sucks, an is not an em) pack? I think they should do just one more popular EM all by itself and see how it does before they rule them out completely
-----------
Just 3 to 5 more great EM tables will be awesome. Of course, if/when they earn more than the new ones, a season or whatever will be gotten eh.:cool:

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
A good EM would sell. Pretty good bet there are lots of lurkers who would go for an EM table. Even if 1% of the folks who have TPA on their device of choice bought a future EM pack would net Farsight $40,000. And I'm basing that on the example that there are 1 million people who have TPA. Safe to say, more than a million people own it, right?

Spirit of 76
Fast Draw
Jumping Jack
Kingpin
Drop a Card

So many others...And that just Gottliebs. Williams had some good EM's.

P.S. And definitely would love to see some of the first SS games, too.

Evel Knievel
Flash
Supersonic
Star Trek
Playboy
KISS
Harlem Globetrotters
Lost World
Six Million Dollar Man
Stanley Cup
Eight Ball
Future Spa

Ugh, so many...
--------------
bringing out EM machines as an add-on for TAF marathon will be great eh! :cool:

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
One snag is that they've *never* released an EM, or even most of the early SS tables, on its own. So I can't even see how Farsight could really gauge popularity *that* well.

For the two-packs, the program can indicate which table the player was on when they purchased. They'll know how many buys were driven by Scared Stiff and how many by Big Shot, based on where in the program the player bought from. No it's not a perfect indicator of player intent, but it can be pretty damn close, within a few percentage points.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
For the two-packs, the program can indicate which table the player was on when they purchased. They'll know how many buys were driven by Scared Stiff and how many by Big Shot, based on where in the program the player bought from. No it's not a perfect indicator of player intent, but it can be pretty damn close, within a few percentage points.

Not really. I knew I was going to buy big shot, so it was the other game I was checking out and from there bought the table pack.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013

Spirit of 76
Fast Draw
Jumping Jack
Kingpin
Drop a Card
Atlantis - similar to C37
Jacks Open

Drop a Card has small flippers which I guess aren't liked that much

Big Indian - not that many drops

Potrzebie

Sep 4, 2014
Any table with zipper-flippers would be great. This was such a unique and innovative feature that was only around for a short time (probably because they were maintenance headaches). They appeared on 17 tables only, all but four were
Ballys. Would be fun to play a table with that feature.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Based on yesterday's new Bobby King interview, it sounds like there will be an EM in season 4 and one for season 5 as well.
But you won't see Captain Fantasic, Evel Knievel, or anything with a license. As they don't believe EMs will sell in a high number, they can't afford to split revenue with a license holder.
Very good news indeed. Just have to hope they sell well. Maybe it can turn into a permanent once a season thing.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
This is awesome news! I was pouting a bit about not getting the old tables anymore and Dok wasn't helping lol. Let the speculation begin, Fireball and ...? What is awesome about Slick Chick besides the art? Centigrade 37, Abracadabra? What gets the most requests

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
This is awesome news! I was pouting a bit about not getting the old tables anymore and Dok wasn't helping lol. Let the speculation begin, Fireball and ...? What is awesome about Slick Chick besides the art? Centigrade 37, Abracadabra? What gets the most requests
I don't like Slick Chick, either. A little bit better already is Gigi.

Poll winner was Wizard! which might be licensed because of its movie relation. It looks pretty unspectular.

Another household name of the 1960s is Buckaroo with the typical roto-target. There are similar tables like Dancing Lady

Last edited:

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
The link is in the Podcast/Interview section.

Yeah, I didn't see the last part of your comment, my bad. Thanks.

Ok, so I checked out people's notes, and I'm trying to find how I can listen to the interview, but I don't see anything.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.