email says table pack 16 released for iOS but it's not

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I got an email that states table pack 16 has ben released for iOS and android and mac . It was newsletter 17. Checking the APP store for updates yields nothing. I take it this is an Apple App store issue maybe having something do with the hacking issues they had during the week ?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I got an email that states table pack 16 has ben released for iOS and android and mac . It was newsletter 17. Checking the APP store for updates yields nothing. I take it this is an Apple App store issue maybe having something do with the hacking issues they had during the week ?

Apple is recovering from some issues they experienced this past week which has delayed the release of Table Pack #16 on iOS and Mac. The update should be available within the next day or two.

Also, I moved this thread to the iOS forum and modified the thread title since that is the platform you were referring to.

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
Here's how to do it even though it's not showing in Updates:

App Store>Purchased>TPA>Update

I'm good to go.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Here's how to do it even though it's not showing in Updates:

App Store>Purchased>TPA>Update

I'm good to go.
thank you. the icon had changed so that was throwing me off but i found it and its downloading. i will purchase it after it finishes so its ready to play tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts