Email sent to Farsight support for tourney issue - IOS Table Standings in Tournment

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Hello,
IOS Table Standings in Tournment - IOS 9.2.1 in the gold league I tap "Table Standings" and properly see results for that table. When tapping 'table' I get the next table but not in the tournament. For example in the Whirlwind table and doing steps above will see White Water then Who dunnit etc.

Scott

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Hello,
IOS Table Standings in Tournment - IOS 9.2.1 in the gold league I tap "Table Standings" and properly see results for that table. When tapping 'table' I get the next table but not in the tournament. For example in the Whirlwind table and doing steps above will see White Water then Who dunnit etc.

Scott

Same here - thanks for reporting it

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
No sweat. Since that issue I learned that the pinballarcade.com site has all that info. They did a real nice job.

Scott

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Same here on iPad on iOS8 - Seems tourney 's not filtering out the non-tourney tables in Table Standings :(

Also. I am seeing weird graphic artifacts of what looks like a 'ball'(?) in plunger lane. Anyone else seeing that?
Seems to be since R911

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.