Engine needs upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitman12

Jun 11, 2014
I think PC version needs to be upgraded,specially textures should be in much higher resolution and code need optimisation.Compared to Future Pinball on max settings this game looks very poor.And FP runs much smoother than PB on the same hardware,i hope in next versions code will be optimized,after all it's a paid app,should be running better than free emulator.Playing on Android i don't mind ****ty graphics,after all this devices are weak,but paying for PC version i want game that utilise hardware capabilities.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
please check out the dx11 threads search will find them

otherwise you just got screwjobbed kthxbai

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
In my experience, FP does NOT run better on identical hardware (have been running it for a long time and I need to disable features to get it to run smoothly where TPA runs like silk). FP also does not emulate anything, all tables are scripted.

At it's peak it does look better but it doesn't play anywhere near as well as TPA. The new VP physics on the other hand...those look pretty mint.

hitman12

Jun 11, 2014
On my pc FP runs super smooth on max settings in TPA i must switch off post processing,antyaliasing to get stable framerate.Overall TPA is better,only issue is poor graphic.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
OMG, the pink and black attack is back!
Lighting will be better with the upcoming DX11 patch.
Better textures... well I like the look of the season 3 tables, I hope the older tables get the same treatment someday.
I don't know if your PC can handle DX11 though .. you also need a graphics card which supports it.

Last edited:

hitman12

Jun 11, 2014
My card supports dx11.
And i prefer The Exellence Of Execution gimmick :cool:
Btw - congratulations for Your national football team :)

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Thanks man, btw DX11 update will come out "soon after xbox one launch". I reckon early or mid September.
The PC version will then look similar to the PS4 version which has 3 settings - bright, neutral and dark room.
Here is a review on the PS4. It's in German but you can see TPA in Full HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3hkbjB-hTc

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's one thing to make suggestions, but yeah try to phrase it in a constructive manner, and we do already have the DX11 thread, so let's keep it in there, please.

Last edited:

hitman12

Jun 11, 2014
I've bought all pro seasons for Android and PC version so i have right to demand some decent quality.And it's not a matter of DX11,FP runs on DX9 and still looks far superior than TBA.

Last edited:

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
I've bought all pro seasons for Android and PC version so i have right to demand some decent quality.And it's not a matter of DX11,FP runs on DX9 and still looks far superior than TBA.

You do realise DX11 is on the way for the PC, so you don't really need to demand it, it will be here at some point after the XB1 version, just have a little patience, it will pay off dividends in the end. ;)

hitman12

Jun 11, 2014
I don't say this game is bad,it's very good but the PC version could be much better.

Kampfhendl

Nov 23, 2013
You do realise DX11 is on the way for the PC, so you don't really need to demand it, it will be here at some point after the XB1 version, just have a little patience, it will pay off dividends in the end. ;)

When? in 3 Years???? than i don`t needed anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts