Errrr So where is 'Black Rose' New Email??

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So its been almost a week now since Black Rose was released on the majority of platforms and we still haven't got the news email from FS, which importantly includeds the next table hint. What gives FS??

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Yeah, after all the world revolves around iOS!

As an iOS user, I'd gladly put my vote to release the newsletter without having the next pack. Hopefully the newsletter will have some additional news if anything has happened in the last week of note.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
As an iOS user, I'd gladly put my vote to release the newsletter without having the next pack. Hopefully the newsletter will have some additional news if anything has happened in the last week of note.

Ditto, but probably won't happen.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
News letter 22 and 23 together then

Per the approval process of their email providers, newsletters can only release on a Friday and must be released in order and separately with a 1 week minimum spacing. Assuming it passes the bug inspection.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
A good strategy would be to just send the table hint for #23 to us and on Facebook.

I'm expecting that Mousin Around will be released next due to all this nasty driveway cheese spreading around.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Per the approval process of their email providers, newsletters can only release on a Friday and must be released in order and separately with a 1 week minimum spacing. Assuming it passes the bug inspection.

I have it on good authority that's complete driveway cheese.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts