EU super patch / 4 table pack updates don't work

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
Ugh, this is annoying. At least it's only one table that isn't working for me. As I understand others have problems with even more.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I've noticed that a lot of FarSight's TPA problems involve Sony systems. Are they that difficult to program?

Or is it just Sony's lack of willingness to help anyone who isn't Activision or EA?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Ugh, this is annoying. At least it's only one table that isn't working for me. As I understand others have problems with even more.

A quarter of my table packs don't work.

I've noticed that a lot of FarSight's TPA problems involve Sony systems. Are they that difficult to program?

Or is it just Sony's lack of willingness to help anyone who isn't Activision or EA?

They seem to be brushing off Farsight because they're a small developer. If Sony broke 1/4 of the maps on Call of Duty, you can be sure it'd be battle stations until it was fixed. But they don't seem in a hurry to fix a pinball sim.

In any case, the store updates today (the update may even be live already), so let's see...

*edit* Surprise surprise... they're not there.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm not saying this IS what is happening, but...

Sony and FS get all buddy buddy because of the PS4 launch. While that was being developed, the Super Patch started being a thing we were hearing about. PS4 version gets released, Super Patch is very much a thing we can expect. Right around the same time the Super Patch is released, FarSight announces the return of the 360 and development for the Xbone. Xbone demands a period of exclusivity, thus delaying Season 2 on PS4 until AFTER it launches on Xbone.

I'm not saying Sony is like, "screw you for going back to that she hag that treated you like crap", but then again...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013

Sony and FS get all buddy buddy because of the PS4 launch. While that was being developed, the Super Patch started being a thing we were hearing about. PS4 version gets released, Super Patch is very much a thing we can expect. Right around the same time the Super Patch is released, FarSight announces the return of the 360 and development for the Xbone. Xbone demands a period of exclusivity, thus delaying Season 2 on PS4 until AFTER it launches on Xbone.

I'm not saying Sony is like, "screw you for going back to that she hag that treated you like crap", but then again...

This sounds like another... TPA Fans Conspiracy Theory!

Seriously, given how much Sony are trying to see like the "good guys" of indie gaming (compared to Microsoft with all their timed exclusivity strangleholds), this doesn't seem too likely. They even mocked Microsoft's policies on Twitter.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm doing nothing more than stirring the pot! Total TPA Fan conspiracy nonsense...but fun all the same.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012

It would serve FarSight right. Some indy devs decided to not let Microsoft be such bullies and they aren't publishing on the One.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Espy ,yes mate. I tried downloading the tables sunday night your sunday morning all working now.twi.zone, afm,firepower,genie and dr.dude weren`t working before sunday night. :)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Thanks go to whoever fixed the links .. all my tables are working again now :)

I wasn't able to check because the store was down last night, but sounds like it has been sorted out. Maybe our emails worked after all... and maybe, just maybe... new tables tomorrow?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Can confirm the tables are all working for me again. As everyone else is saying the same, sounds like it's fixed.

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
Can confirm the tables are all working for me again. As everyone else is saying the same, sounds like it's fixed.

I haven't tried updating the PS3 tables yet, but I still can't get the MM/BoP pack to work on the Vita.
Originally I downloaded the standard pack, then downloaded the MM pro upgrade (when it got released)

Can anybody else confirm if this is fixed or not (I tried updating from the game and redownloading from the store but neither works) :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.