EU super patch / 4 table pack updates don't work

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Neil L can confirm no it doesn`t work,we`ll have to wait. good luck in the world cup next week. :) good to see the gaffa picked the 2 young Liverpool forwards. :cool:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
So it's fixed on the PS3, but the single broken Vita table pack isn't working? I don't have a Vita so it doesn't affect me, but check out the other thread for people to email about it.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Yup, MM/BoP are broken on both PS Vita (annoying, as I deleted the lot and reinstalled everything, with just basic MM/BoP so that I could at least play them, now they're broken again!), and PS3, as when you click to be taken to the PSN for the updated tables, it takes you to the Pro Pack Bundle, and wants you to pay for it, when what you need is the updated version of the standard pack, and the Pro upgrade for MM, but something's going wrong somewhere, as despite the fact that the standard table pack must surely now be updated, I can only assume that the Pro upgrade breaks it somehow, and forces the game into thinking that you still need to upgrade, so you just get stuck in a vicious loop.

The PS Vita meanwhile does get you to download what seems to be the correct files, they're just not updated yet I'm guessing. That, or it's a case of the Pro upgrade file breaking it again.

Most annoying, as MM is one of my favourite tables, and I can't wait to play it in 3D.

I can see this particular problem taking a long time to sort out, going off of SCEE's previous non-existent attempts.

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
I haven't tried updating the PS3 tables yet, but I still can't get the MM/BoP pack to work on the Vita.
Originally I downloaded the standard pack, then downloaded the MM pro upgrade (when it got released)

Can anybody else confirm if this is fixed or not (I tried updating from the game and redownloading from the store but neither works) :(

I've just updated all the PS3 tables and they all work fine apart from I came across this problem when updating MM and BoP:
when you click to be taken to the PSN for the updated tables, it takes you to the Pro Pack Bundle, and wants you to pay for it, when what you need is the updated version of the standard pack, and the Pro upgrade for MM, but something's going wrong somewhere, as despite the fact that the standard table pack must surely now be updated, I can only assume that the Pro upgrade breaks it somehow, and forces the game into thinking that you still need to upgrade, so you just get stuck in a vicious loop.

I found a way round this on the PS3, if you re-download the basic MM/BoP pack from your download history in the store (but NOT the pro upgrade, as this seems to break it) it works fine and you've still got the pro menu?

Hopefully this PS3 store problem will be fixed soon and the one on the Vita (I've tried everything with this and still no luck)

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
I'll give this a try and get straight back to you on that, cheers!

EDIT: You Sir, are a genius, thank you very much!

Now, if only the PS Vita version could be fixed the same way. Sadly, I just tried that, and it doesn't work, boo...

Last edited:

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
I've just updated all the PS3 tables and they all work fine apart from I came across this problem when updating MM and BoP:

I found a way round this on the PS3, if you re-download the basic MM/BoP pack from your download history in the store (but NOT the pro upgrade, as this seems to break it) it works fine and you've still got the pro menu?

Hopefully this PS3 store problem will be fixed soon and the one on the Vita (I've tried everything with this and still no luck)

I just tried redownloading this pack on the Vita after downloading Fish Tales and Black Rose and it's still not working, this has also been reported on Facebook and it's still hasn't been fixed. :(

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I'm going to buy fishtales for my girl friend, but i swore i'd never buy anything PBA again after the tables i'd bought on ps3 just do not show in my download history along with the dreadful treatment of ps4 customers.However after playing fish tales in real life at a UK event this past weekend i thought i'd buy it for her. Not sure which version to buy. I don't trust the ps3 version, and i deleted the ps4 version and i'm not going through all the table goals again after needing a new ps4 and not knowing how to upload to the cloud. Decisions vs morals eh?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I'm going to buy fishtales for my girl friend, but i swore i'd never buy anything PBA again after the tables i'd bought on ps3 just do not show in my download history along with the dreadful treatment of ps4 customers.However after playing fish tales in real life at a UK event this past weekend i thought i'd buy it for her. Not sure which version to buy. I don't trust the ps3 version, and i deleted the ps4 version and i'm not going through all the table goals again after needing a new ps4 and not knowing how to upload to the cloud. Decisions vs morals eh?

When you buy on the PSN store, you get an e-mail verification of your purchase. If you received this, contact Sony Support and explain the situation, turning over your proof -- email + screenshot(s) -- so there can be no misunderstandings on their side about the PSN store-related issue.

If you did not receive the email, but your balance has the DLC price deducted, this should show in your transaction history, again contact Sony.

If your credit card was charged, but you did not receive what you purchased, you have to option to call your CC company and have the charges reversed. Be very careful that you are 100% sure you did not receive your DLC as vendors do not like having to deal with these situations and if they can prove you did get it, but just overlooked it, there may be consequences.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.