European Disk version questions

Oct 15, 2013
If i were to pick up the EU version of Season 2 on disk would the trophies and leaderboards be the same or different? I have Season 7 already so I'm wondering if everything would work together or would the Season 2 tables be treated as a different game? Obviously I would need to have the disk in the system in order to play the Season 2 tables but would the digital Season 7 tables still show up? I know the PS4 is region free but I'm not sure if the digital US stuff plays nice with the EU disk version.

Atariboy

May 31, 2018
I asked an online friend of mine a few weeks back a few questions about this. This is what he had to say.

http://videogamecritic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=161083#p161083

It doesn't answer your trophy question, but it sounds like it works fine where updating and leaderboards are concerned (Although I now wonder if he's seeing European specific leaderboard data; Is this stuff not worldwide?). But he isn't able to access his downloaded season 5 tables (The only season he has downloaded) from within the season two disc.

So don't expect any integration with your season 7 tables.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
you cannot integrate them. The shop already shows all tables as unable to be purchased, so you have to download all the seasons if you want them in one place.

Oct 15, 2013
Thanks for the info. I think I'll just stick with the PS3 version since I have Seasons 1-3 on there already along with some other tables too. The PS4 version just doesn't seem like a big enough upgrade to double dip.

Robbfarrell

Jun 27, 2018
Hi I just bought the season 1 disc and bought the glo balls on the store but they don't show up in the game does anyone know what to do?

skysier

Jun 25, 2018
Personnaly I have disc season 1 and season 2.. I had bought seasons 3-7; When I put disc season 1 I have all pinball season 3-7 and season 1 and when i Put disk season 2 I have 3-7 and season 2. juste precision. I have bought seasons 3-7 after installed season 1 and 2

I have european disks...

Last edited:

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Hi I just bought the season 1 disc and bought the glo balls on the store but they don't show up in the game does anyone know what to do?

Table menu / Extras / Custom ball
then keep pushing right button to go to the new balls.
I also bought glo-balls. I can use the new balls in all seasons and no matter if it' disc version (S1-S2) or downloaded (S3-S7)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.